Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

We got the money, we got the stadium, the supporters and then we got PL`s worst players... even worse then Derby and Fulham.

We are a s*** team.

Im so depressed these days i watch more hockey then i watch Newcastle.

Look at that Boro team above. No way is that team better than ours. We have the players but not the organisation. They're all over the place. Then you look at Everton whose squad is marginally better, but playing with organisation and understanding look where they are and what you can achieve. Look back to Bobby's times as well, our defence was pretty s*** on paper yet they played with an understanding of their role and they were solid. I'd say we have a just as good if not better defence now than then, yet they look like conceding more regularly.

Beg to differ there. I think our squad is a lot better than yours, not marginally. Especially in defence and midfield.

The only Newcastle player I'd genuinely like to see here is N'Zogbia but even he would spend a lot of his time in and out of the side competing with Pienaar, Osman & Arteta for a place. Martins is your next best player imo but he blows hot and cold & would be back up for Yakubu.

Results went well for us today, just need Arsenal and this is our best weekend in quite a while.

Wigan vs Bolton is the biggest game of the weekend for us, by some distance imo. Apart from our own like, that's quite important too.

Results went well for us today, just need Arsenal and this is our best weekend in quite a while.

Wigan vs Bolton is the biggest game of the weekend for us, by some distance imo. Apart from our own like, that's quite important too.

Is that tomorrow? Draw written all over it.

I heard Gerrard dived again today.

Filthy cunt.

Is that tomorrow? Draw written all over it.

I heard Gerrard dived again today.

Filthy cunt.

Draw wouldn't be the end of the world. We need a Wigan win ideally tbh.

Got to agree with 1878.  It's really got fuck all to do with organization and understanding.  We've just got poor players.  If you gave me the option of swapping our best eleven with that of Everton, Villa, City, Pompey....I'd do it in a heart beat, no questions asked. 

Playing on a Monday means the players can't ruin our weekend.

That's what i meant!  :razz:

We got the money, we got the stadium, the supporters and then we got PL`s worst players... even worse then Derby and Fulham.

We are a shit team.

Im so depressed these days i watch more hockey then i watch Newcastle.

Look at that Boro team above. No way is that team better than ours. We have the players but not the organisation. They're all over the place. Then you look at Everton whose squad is marginally better, but playing with organisation and understanding look where they are and what you can achieve. Look back to Bobby's times as well, our defence was pretty shit on paper yet they played with an understanding of their role and they were solid. I'd say we have a just as good if not better defence now than then, yet they look like conceding more regularly.

I too beg to differ. Everton's squad is pretty impressive -  much, much stronger than Newcastle's.

You're right about orgainisation, but Everton also have the players to do it.

Not really vital, this.

Someone said this the other day. Why not?

Everyone from Boro down is in the shite (they're only two points above us), I want them all to lose whilst we win.

Not really vital, this.

Everyone from Boro down is in the shite (they're only two points above us), I want them all to lose whilst we win.

Wonder if the mackems are hoping we beat Birmingham...

Probably not.

Not really vital, this.

Wonder if the mackems are hoping we beat Birmingham...

Probably not.

They'll be hoping for a draw, Shirley?