Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Good to see City gaining some confidence before their next game away to Bolton.

Also very good to see they're not quite going through the motions because there's still a few teams at the bottom they have to play. They'll have Petrov back soon too.

Actually, the Guardian frequently remind people that Thaksin is a major human rights violator.

?

Aye but have you ever read it anywhere else in a prominent place? Daily Mail? No, Sun? No Mirror? No. They're not interested, only interested in us and how Wise is based in London and KK is getting sacked at any minute.

Brian Glanville gives it the odd mention in the Sunday Times. I agree with you in general though.

Guest Ebolarama

:lol:

Anyone else think Berbatov has looked awful this second half?

Only watched the second half so can only judge off that.

Probably had a couple tabs in the dressing room, like.

Guest kingdawson

:lol:

Anyone else think Berbatov has looked awful this second half?

Only watched the second half so can only judge off that.

Adebayor has looked beyond awful for the last 4 games so i fail to see your point.

Dodgy decisions going in City's favour has cost us. How the fuck the linesman can call Bent's goal offside is totally beyond me. Ireland was also a couple of yards offside for his goal but suprise suprise, the linesman misses it.

Tomorrow could be the equivalent of last year's trip to Sheff Utd where we win and then all laugh uncomfortably and say "as if we were going to go down" except it's a much bigger possibility.

Dundee Utd lead!

Aye, I was thinking about that earlier. Please save us Obafemi! :(

:laugh:

Help me Obafemi Martins, you're my only hope!

lol... great star wars link.

Guest Ebolarama

Is anyone here really interested in all these foreign Leagues?

You're right. I'd much rather watch a toothgrinding, soul destroying 0-0 slugfest between Bolton and Boro than, say, Barca or Inter or Real Madrid, or Milan, etc. etc.

Is anyone here really interested in all these foreign Leagues?

You're right. I'd much rather watch a toothgrinding, soul destroying 0-0 slugfest between Bolton and Boro than, say, Barca or Inter or Real Madrid, or Milan, etc. etc.

Well, when watching 'La Liga' I don't care who wins and that for me is the difference.