Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Fucking hell, Alan Green is a miserable cunt. Mind you, Liverpool are losing so it should come as no real surprise.

He's a santimonious cunt. Whinging that there's il-feeling between clubs. He wouldn't be in a job without it.

Fucking hell, Alan Green is a miserable cunt. Mind you, Liverpool are losing so it should come as no real surprise.

He's a santimonious cunt. Whinging that there's il-feeling between clubs. He wouldn't be in a job without it.

Aye he's fairly been going on and on and on about it hasn't he? "I hate these games, I wish it wasn't on my calendar!"

Horrible that from Mascherano, really deserved to get sent off. I'm sick to death of players whining at the referees

I wanted to put my foot through the telly when I heard Andy Gray at half time trying to defend Mascherano and was really getting wound up about it. I wanted Redknapp to chin him

"OK. Lets sanitise the game shall we" he said to Redknapp. What a thick ignorant cunt he really is.

Gerrard is such a crap captain. Where was he throughout the Mascherano affair?

While flicking through this thread it is very apparent that you are blaming everyone but Mascherano, he got involved with someone else's shit & was already on yellow. GET A GRIP & REALISE THE ARGIE WAS AT FAULT.

No worries Riise coming on for Torres

mackems.gif

Benitez using attacking tactics as usual I see. Ah, the tactical genius that is Rafael benitez. You have to laugh tbh.

Eh? They were three nil down with ten minutes to go and Torres was on a yellow card.

Guest maddog2

Kaka, what was he saying to Bennett then? Looks like you know. Please enlighten us all.

He said "What was the card for?". I know because I can lip-read :D. And then Bennett immediately popped out the second yellow card.

Then he starting grinning like crazy for a minute before going ballistic.

We all got bladdered and I had such a good time on the dance floor that I actually slipped, the floor was wet but I managed to chat to some lasses and they were quite nice and friendly, but I didn't get their numbers, unfortunately! But one of them is on my MySpace buddy list and she got in touch with me and asked me if I enjoyed myself and she was the best looking lass there.

:lol:

We all got bladdered and I had such a good time on the dance floor that I actually slipped, the floor was wet but I managed to chat to some lasses and they were quite nice and friendly, but I didn't get their numbers, unfortunately! But one of them is on my MySpace buddy list and she got in touch with me and asked me if I enjoyed myself and she was the best looking lass there.

:lol:

I often use the "slip-on-floor-ometer" to ascertain whether I had a good time time or not.

Anyone else think that the floor was wet because he'd pissed himself at the prospect of talking to lasses?

But one of them is on my MySpace buddy list and she got in touch with me and asked me if I enjoyed myself and she was the best looking lass there.

She's fallen head-over-heels for him tbh.

:lol: @ people mentioning the fact Mascherano said "Fuck off" to Bennett.

All these players swear at the ref constantly. Mascherano did not show enough aggression or blatant disrespect to warrant a yellow. Especially not in a game like this where you know the temperature is going to be a bit raised. Bennett should have grabbed Gerrard and told him to control his teammate or he would be off next time. It's just bad refereeing  and is pretty much all down to the Ashley Cole hoopla.

These refs are so unintelligent that they are now going to take it too far the other way and everytime a player speaks to them they will send them off. You just watch.

What an absolute pile of shit.

:lol: Saved me the bother of posting that.

Look, I never claimed to know what he said did I? But I doubt it was anything groundbreaking! I'm I'm sure he didn't just create a swear word worse than all others, the guy can hardly speak English!

All I know is all season we have seen this kind of behaviour and much worse go unpunished and it's a bit late to suddenly change the rules completely. Until the FA has drawn up the rules and put them into effect then ...

I still maintain Rooney, Gerrard, Lampard, Terry et al. would not have got sent off in the exact same conditions,

We all know that Rooney et al surround and have a go at the ref's and this is exactly what is trying to be stamped out. But so far, they havent been stupid enough to do it 4 days after the most publicised and talked about show of disrepect to an official in Premiership history.

I liked that Sky showed Rafa in split-screen as the incident happened. He is clearly seen shouting at Macherano so he knew exactly what was going to happen too.

There is just no excuse for him.

Guest Southern Geordie

Made me laugh when Keys said how Henry and Gudjohnsen are going to be glued to the tele for the game. Barca are kicking off at the same time!