Today's other games

Guest kingdawson

Why are they defending Bennett ffs.  You can clearly see all Mascherano was saying was "What happened?"

Did this argument earlier. Why did he have to say anything? Nowt to do with him.

Why are they defending Bennett ffs.  You can clearly see all Mascherano was saying was "What happened?"

Did this argument earlier. Why did he have to say anything? Nowt to do with him.

Think for yourself.  Question authority. ;)

Think for yourself.  Question authority. ;)

Or, shut the fuck up when you're on a yellow card. ;)

The Torres booking was shambolic

The Torres booking was a mistake but Macherano didnt have to run 20 yards to ask the referee about it. What on earth did he think Bennet was going to say "Sorry Javier... I shall have that stricken from the record" Complete fuckhead in my opinion and deserved it. I mean for fucks sake, hasnt he been watching the TV or reading the papers this week

I used to go mad when Peter Schmeichel used to run to the half way line to get involved in fights and arguments... its about time this kind of thing was wiped out of the game, so good on Bennet in doing it. You can bet Liverpool players will think twice about it the next time - or if not Gerrard will try to stop anyone en-route to the ref

Next we need a ref to send off any player waving imaginary cards. Slowly but surely we have to get this eradicated from the game.

The fact is Bennett was on the big stage and wanted to make himself the centre of attention.

You don't get a booking for asking what happened.

As I say, this argument has been done earlier in the thread. He was whinging and swearing at the referee all game. A decision nothing to do with him and he ran 20 yards to get involved. Just pure idiocy, if that was one of our players I'd be bloody livid.

Do you know exactly what Mascherano said to Bennett?

I don't like Bennett FWIW.

The fact is Bennett was on the big stage and wanted to make himself the centre of attention.

Yes you do. Dissent. This is what everyone has been talking about all week... except in Liverpool

It was non-stop though.  So long as its carried into games involving Rooney like it should be, you'll hear no complaints from me

Getting booked for taking your shirt off after scoring, now that is a load of bollocks. The rule, I mean.

Surely its a sending off? Ran to the crowd aswell which is meant to be another ridiculous booking IIRC

How is a 5 point gap 6 points with a huge GD? Surely its 7 points if the gap is 6 points ???

:lol:

Yer what?

Well say Man Utd are 6 points clear, but with their superior goal difference that 6 points if effectively 7 because if they lose 2 and Chelsea win 2 then Man Utd should still be ahead of them on goal difference.

Hansen seems to think the same applies now, when Man Utd are 5 points clear, that 5 points is basically 6 points because of their goal difference, which makes no sense.