Anyone getting proper scared now??

Guest GLENEAGLE

My arse is dropping out but we'll be OK if we can play the way we did today for the rest of the season, that and a bit of good luck and we'll be safe.

The key at the moment.

We've had none since KK arrived.

The key at the moment.

We've had none since KK arrived.

Our luck will change if we keep playing well, you make your own in life.

But 17 shots on goal and 14 corners, you've surely got to ask the big guy up there for a little help surely? :lol:

Yes, but if we play like we did today, we should hopefully stay up.

Considering the away games we have left, i'm caking it a little yes, but we should get at least 9 points from our last 5 (?) home games, at least, plus maybe a point of two elsewhere away from home.

Dont know how anybody can predict 3 wins from our remaining games, never mind 3 from 5 at home, unfortunately. 1 win out of our last 10 home games, and thats including games against Brum, Derby, Bolton and Boro.

Two wins will keep us up.

I was scared about 5/6 games ago as I sensed this coming.

Feeling has now developed into resignation so the fear factor has long since gone and today result(s) was/were met with a combination of anger and a shrug of the shoulders.

The thought of Wigan, Sunderland, Bolton, Birmingham staying up when we go down is just a truly horrible horrible thing. How the fuck can we be worse than them - and I make no apologies for the arrogance.

It's 1 from 7. Reading, Fulham and the mackems still to come at home. That's what will save us. That's not to say I'm not bricking it though.

We also have the most pressure on us because I think its fair to say we would be the most noteworthy team to get relegated. I bet The Daily Mail already has their back page banner headline ready to be printed

Guest LucaAltieri

Well we are lucky tbh, as 5 of the teams we have left to play, are below us. We should win those games at least which will stand us in good stead for survival.

And if we did go down we'd have no one else to blame but ourselves.

I think that mentally that helps us out. We're not just relying on other teams, if we work at it we can keep ourselves in the premiership.

It's 1 from 7. Reading, Fulham and the mackems still to come at home. That's what will save us. That's not to say I'm not bricking it though.

Those matches will be won by the sides who can stand strong and united under pressure. Which is why I'm worried.

I was scared since our 6-0 demolition in January this is the Worest Newcastle team that We have over I dunno when The problem is We don't have SPINE plus two many relgated players from other players. Like Butt with Birmingham, Viduka, Milner, and Smith.

Those matches will be won by the sides who can stand strong and united under pressure. Which is why I'm worried.

We did that today. Only by the Grace of God and the ineptitude of Duff and Owen did we not beat Blackburn out of sight.

Birmingham is a huge game, i'd take four points out of our next 3 games.

Today imo was our big day, most important game. IMO we should have won, they were crap but when the shits against you, sucker punch goals like that do happen. It was naive to leave just one player back in the 90th minute, 1 point is better than none.

We did that today. Only by the Grace of God and the ineptitude of Duff and Owen did we not beat Blackburn out of sight.

We played well yeah. But once again we didn't score, and if you look through those players starting today not many get goals as part of their CV. Milner? Duff? Butt? Barton? Wait for it...Smith? (don't laugh). Who's going to score the goals seeing as these guys, attacking players all of them other than Butt, seem to think the opposition penalty area is a no-go zone?

Am I the only one who would actually accept relegation with open arms?

Any excuse to get rid of this shower of shit and actually get some players with heart rather than mercenaries.

Am I the only one who would actually accept relegation with open arms?

Any excuse to get rid of this shower of shit and actually get some players with heart rather than mercenaries.

It would be utterly disastrous man.