Taylor threatening to leave again.

stozo

Doug,

You say these are rehashed quotes, got a link to when he originally said anything like this?

Only if you find the bit where I used the term "these are rehashed quotes"

I will save you the time, you won,t because I never used it.

Now isnt that interesting we are witnessing false reporting in action.

I rest my case!!

Doug

Oppps you said "This is old news rehashed by the press" find me the bits in the old news where there were quotes from Taylor.

If I follow this correctly you are trying to stick up for the press but trying to nail me for something I didnt say.

Where did I say they were old quotes?

Are you trying to get a job with the Sunday Mirror by any chance?

Doug.

I belive Taylor said them things to press yesterday or maybe earlier on the week to local hack Brian McNally. Youe line has been "This is old news rehashed by the press" which I dont  think it is. This is brand new information with actual quotes from Taylor about his contract situation. As I made clear above you did not say "old quotes" but you deffo used the pharse "This is old news rehashed". I have went back & copy & pasted you orginal post below to refresh your memory. Also Doug I am not out nail you O0 just seeking to make my point.

When are we going to realise its the papers setting the agenda once again.

This is old news rehashed by the press, Mirror this time up to their mischief at the worst possible time, and as usual you lot are all biting like sharks,

Same as when they tell you Keegan is no good most take it as fact.

I give up i really do,

Doug.

Doug,

You say these are rehashed quotes, got a link to when he originally said anything like this?

I rest my case!!

Doug

Oppps you said "This is old news rehashed by the press" find me the bits in the old news where there were quotes from Taylor.

If I follow this correctly you are trying to stick up for the press but trying to nail me for something I didnt say.

Doug.

I belive Taylor said them things to press yesterday or maybe earlier on the week to local hack Brian McNally. Youe line has been "This is old news rehashed by the press" which I dont  think it is. This is brand new information with actual quotes from Taylor about his contract situation. As I made clear above you did not say "old quotes" but you deffo used the pharse "This is old news rehashed". I have went back & copy & pasted you orginal post below to refresh your memory. Also Doug I am not out nail you O0 just seeking to make my point.

This is old news rehashed by the press, Mirror this time up to their mischief at the worst possible time, and as usual you lot are all biting like sharks,

I give up i really do,

Doug.

This is a fascinating debate because it shows how things can be twisted to suit anyones agenda.

Yours is a point of principal on detail of a story

Mine is looking at the big picture of the malevolence of the press.

No offence but its like Im trying to score a goal while you are trying to win a throw in.

Doug

You and I both want what is best for NUFC but the press

Doug,

I rest my case!!

Doug

Doug.

I give up i really do,

Doug.

This is a fascinating debate because it shows how things can be twisted to suit anyones agenda.

Yours is a point of principal on detail of a story

Mine is looking at the big picture of the malevolence of the press.

No offence but its like Im trying to score a goal while you are trying to win a throw in.

Doug

You and I both want what is best for NUFC but the press

Doug

I am not important enough to have an agenda.

I thought it was the detail of the story we typing about.

I dont look at the big picture, as it is too big for me to deal with. I concentrate on my little patch.

I am not sure who your trying to score a goal for & who I am trying to win throw for.

Yes we do. The press really dont care if we sign world class players & are going for the title it sells newspapers, if we are in a drama & losing loads it sells paper. Its middle of the road doing fuck all that doesn't sell newspapers.

Guest Hoop Blah

Thespence, I like your Sig. It says in three lines what I have been trying to drag out all through this thread.

Doug

Why don't you just admit you were wrong and this wasn't old news rehashed by the paper?

Guest shaun11177

Keegan said in his radio interview-i havent had time to look at the players contracts, clearly they will be looked at at the end of the season and as far as i know Taylor's doesnt end for another 1-2 years.

It takes one phone call from Mort to his agent to say-look we have a new Manager in and we will look at your contract when the season ends-thats the situation like it or lump it.

As for Taylor the player-he hasnt improved at all.

Thespence, I like your Sig. It says in three lines what I have been trying to drag out all through this thread.

Doug

Why don't you just admit you were wrong and this wasn't old news rehashed by the paper?

:lol:

Please fuck off taylor, you are by far one of the worst defenders we have ever had

I'm hardly the kid's biggest fan but give over man.

Please f*** off taylor, you are by far one of the worst defenders we have ever had

Maybe not the worst then, but i'd have gotten rid of taylor and kept bramble

Please f*** off taylor, you are by far one of the worst defenders we have ever had

I'd rather have peddled them both. Kept Bramble ffs. :lol:

You know i'm joking bout bramble right?

For the sake of your mental health I do hope so. :lol:

For the sake of your mental health I do hope so. :lol:

mackems.gif

As i was saying

FUCK OFF TAYLOR

Thought Taylor and Faye did quite well yesterday until the first goal went in, at which point Smith and Butt decided they'd had enough and rather childishly left early for half-time.

I reckon they're our best CB duo for the rest of the year. It's not ideal by an means, but not much about our team is these days.

Taylor is completely hopeless if the other players aren't doing their job. I am not defending him, but just saying that he's not another Woodgate that can clear the danger solely by himself. We should aimed for better to partner with Faye, but wouldn't mind a reserve defender like him.

Guest Phil K

Taylor is no worse than the rest of the pathetic excuse for defenders - AND pathetic excuse for midfielders even MORE so !