Taylor threatening to leave again.

stozo

When are we going to realise its the papers setting the agenda once again.

This is old news rehashed by the press, Mirror this time up to their mischief at the worst possible time, and as usual you lot are all biting like sharks,

Same as when they tell you Keegan is no good most take it as fact.

I give up i really do,

Doug.

Yeah its quite funny.

If its bad stuff about KK or the new board its bullshit, but if its bad stuff about Taylor or whichever current trendy N-O target then its nailed on truth.

Name one player who plays shit and doesn't get slagged off? If anything Taylor enjoys chances from the fans not afforded to others.

Why is this stupid boy even drawing attention to his crap self?!

What an inappropriate time to start talking about this.

Please take him out of the team as he is clearly not focused on the task at hand the muppet.

Guest fraser

The minute he can head a ball about thirty yards in the right direction I'd offer him a new contract. As long as he keeps heading the ball weakly into midfield or up into the air putting himself and fellow defenders under unnecessary pressure, then I'd let him go to Stoke. Man Utd? Arsenal? What a laugh!

No matter what the people here said he's a good defender, a very good one with a chance of becoming even better, i can understand the likes of Smith, Butt and Barton getting bashed but  this guy is good, young and will be VERY usefull for us..keep him.

No matter what the people here said he's a good defender, a very good one with a chance of becoming even better, i can understand the likes of Smith, Butt and Barton getting bashed but  this guy is good, young and will be VERY usefull for us..keep him.

I don't agree one bit with you there. I'm yet to see evidence to back up what you say.

...and when that happens, he can start asking for a pay rise.

Not sure how they can be old quotes when he's mentioning Keegan in them, the only time I've seen him speak about this before was when fat Sam was here.

You actually believe that Taylor has gone to the mirror and raised this with them don,t you.

Think about it man. reporter corners player, asks if contract is sorted yet, taylor says no, next thing a one word answer becomes a full page crisis article, thats how it works. sometimes they dont even report the one word answer correctly or even bother asking it.

The club will be sorting all this out in the summer, hopefully with a premier league players money. No way will player or club be bringing it up right now.

Doug.

Not sure how they can be old quotes when he's mentioning Keegan in them, the only time I've seen him speak about this before was when fat Sam was here.

You actually believe that Taylor has gone to the mirror and raised this with them don,t you.

Think about it man. reporter corners player, asks if contract is sorted yet, taylor says no, next thing a one word answer becomes a full page crisis article, thats how it works. sometimes they dont even report the one word answer correctly or even bother asking it.

The club will be sorting all this out in the summer, hopefully with a premier league players money. No way will player or club be bringing it up right now.

Doug.

Well, you said they were rehashed quotes, but apparently they aren't. So you've changed tack now.

Alex.

Doug.

Well, you said they were rehashed quotes, but apparently they aren't. So you've changed tack now.

Alex.

Can we all do this in future ?

Fred.

Doug.

Alex.

Fred.

:lol:

Doug.

Alex.

Fred.

So you don,t believe me. fair enough I couldnt care less.

But you believe what you read in the papers, I find that amazing.

Doug.

Alex.

Fred.

So you don,t believe me. fair enough I couldnt care less.

But you believe what you read in the papers, I find that amazing.

nah, seriously, I don't know mate. If anything I agree that the press blow things out of proportion, now is not the best time and the player should be told to get on with playing, the current crisis, and sort if out later.

I dont think they are rehashed quotes as I cant remember ever reading them before. Equally I dont have problem with anyone looking after themselves. Everyweek a new deal is not signed he must think he is missing out on an extra 20K (or more) a week, with them sort of numbers involved I would want it sorted.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Wish he'd fuck off tbh. He, along with Duff and Barton, are killing us.

As well as Butt, Smith and Owen.

Well...I'm not bothered if he leaves to be honest. I just hope that if he does, we get a juicy fat fee for him. Only reason i want the club to sort out his contract. And thats not based on him being a s*** player. In fact, I'm very positive that if and when he does leave, he will go on to fulfill his potential. He has all the makings of a very good premiership center half, but he will never be that at NUFC no matter how long he stays.

Good luck to the boy. Performances have been downright shocking at times this season. His heart's in the right place, but his head needs a good old slap upside the cranium.

Guest Erich von Manstein

Wish he'd fuck off tbh. He, along with Duff and Barton, are killing us.

As well as Butt, Smith and Owen.

A fan of Carr are we?

The list is fucking endless.

Also add Taylor to it.

Im not particularly arsed with Taylor at the moment, very disappointed with the quotes if true, to be honest i thik he's a liabilty of Brambles proprtions at the moment. He's getting a lot less greif then the likes of Roz and Cacapa and Barton,Smith and even Owen, purely because he's a "local" lad.

He's had 3 years of first team football to show what he;s capable of and stil hasnt produced consistent perfomances. I dont think he has it in him to be honest, and i think he believes his own hype.

To be fair to him, he's been our main defender for the past 3-4 years, partnering the likes of Bramble, Boumsong, Moore, Gooch, Cacapa, Roz, Faye and he's been the one in all those years who has played consisntently. Unformtunately, in his mind he thinks its because he's been head and shoulders above the rest, which is partially true becuase most of those have been exceptionally crap.

Would love him to prove us all wrong, but i dont think he will.