Next 3 Games - How Many Points?

Karjala
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I'm going for 4, reckon we'll get a point at either of our next 2 away fix, and then beat Fulham.

4pts in the next 3 matches would go a long way to our survival, and i'd be more than happy with it.

Guest Knightrider

We'll beat Liverpool to exercise the first 4-3 and go on a 5 game unbeaten run that will see us safe.

Nothing on the road and beat Fulham to lift us out the bottom three

I don't even think we've got enough to beat Fulham at home.

They'll just shut up shop like Bolton and play hard for the draw.

We've got nothing that can get behind a defence and cause problems or any passing movement to break a team down. Granted were getting a bit bit with the passing, but if a team comes to defend, we'll struggle, get frustrated and open ourselves up, they might even win if concentration leaves us like against Blackburn.

Guest wuthering ballsack

4. 1 at Brum and beat Fulham. Expecting us to lose next week, so the next two after that are vital.

Guest LucaAltieri

DWD, 5 points.

:lol:

He said "keep the faith, " not go OTT although I hope you're right. 

We're more than able to get a win against Brum and a draw at home to Fulham would be dropping points. The draw in our next match might seem unlikely but Wigan, Villa and Barnsley have all got a result at Anfield in 2008. Play like we did yesterday and we'll give ourselves a fighting chance.

Guest Sniffer

Liverpool will turn us over and, if they are up for it, may well stick in six. I think we'll be lucky to get three points through beating Fulham in a difficult game. Birmingham will beat us.

We'll beat Liverpool to exercise the first 4-3 and go on a 5 game unbeaten run that will see us safe.

I think you many have meant exorcise. :lol:

I'll go with just the 1 point, because I'm feeling really madly optimistic at the moment.