in anticipation

ChrisJbarnes

of after the game, ill get my opinion in first. keegan is definately the right manager for us, and i will be backing him even if we go down. were playing better football than under allardyce and he cant be blamed for the problems, other than continuosly picking smith. we are attacking better and we WILL stay up. keep the faith and hats off to the guys at anfield, top notch suppotr. all you can hear is our fans even after 2-0.

Guest toonlass

of after the game, ill get my opinion in first. keegan is definately the right manager for us, and i will be backing him even if we go down. were playing better football than under allardyce and he cant be blamed for the problems, other than continuosly picking smith. we are attacking better and we WILL stay up. keep the faith and hats off to the guys at anfield, top notch suppotr. all you can hear is our fans even after 2-0.

O0

Partly wanting him out in the Summer now to be perfectly honest. I just don't know if he's capable enough of running this club the way it should be. We should have got genuine class in to replace Allardyce, not living off past glories.

About right tbh.

:clap:

Was in two minds about KK's appointment but will support him regardless and we will NOT get relegated. How this is all Keegan's fault I don't know - if Allardyce beat Derby the two times and at least drew against Reading and Wigan away we'd be above Spurs and pissing onto the relegation zone.

Playing good football all the way to the championship, if that's what you call getting battered every week.

Even Derby and Fulham put up more of a fight than us.

hey be fair to the lad. hes a well decent bloke. obviously is trying 100% for the side, plays the right kind ov football for the team, gets a hell of alot of bad press( mainly thanks to his england resignation, which was well noble considering what others have done [mclaren]to ruin the side) and never ever gives up or lacks his optimism, i would rather have anyone out there at the moment to manage newcastle,and in the end we arnt going to go down, hel rebuild in the summer and if the fans stay behind him hopefully we will perform next season. Get behind the lads!!!

All of this is irrelevant anyway because we are never going to have any success, never going to win a cup, we are never going to have a manager that is going to get us back into the champions league and world class players arent coming here ever again.

We are a shite club pretending to be otherwise and any manager who comes here is going to fail

All of this is irrelevant anyway because we are never going to have any success, never going to win a cup, we are never going to have a manager that is going to get us back into the champions league and world class players arent coming here ever again.

We are a s**** club pretending to be otherwise and any manager who comes here is going to fail

Fair play. Its about time this was realized! :lol:

We are a shite club pretending to be otherwise and any manager who comes here is going to fail

hehe. Cheers.

Realistically, we're shit, and nobody else decent will want to manage us. This will all be a bad memory in a year or two *crosses fingers*

I reckon if we stay up it's a fresh start for everyone, including KK.

And if we go down, well that speaks for itself, if KK can't get us to finish about one out of Reading, Bolton, Mackems, Wigan and Birmingham then I'm not sure I'll be able to stay behind him for long :undecided:

Guest MaetihS

Never a big fan of Dyer and Parker. But remember perhaps i am the only saying we will be relegation candiates at the start of the season if we sell Dyer and Parker and do not replace them properly. Even after Big Sam's signings, i was the only one saying we have a weaker squad, and i was being laughed at. Seems like i am right on this and first time i hate to be provn right.