If we go down....

Decky

.... the useless pricks that send us down can leave and just fuck off to a Premier League club, leaving us fucked in the Championship. Where is the justice? The fuckers need to be lined up and shot if we go down tbh

I know it sounds kind of corny, but if we were to go down, I wouldn't mind seeing a team like this:

-----------------------Harper---------------------

New guy------Tozer-------Taylor-------Kadar

Troisi------New guy---New guy-----Lua Lua

----------Carroll-----Zamblera/Baheng-------

Would be kind of refreshing seeing a team that actually cared, and wanted to make an impression. Maybe a profilic striker is needed as well, but if we got a RB, two CM and a striker of high championship standard with some experience, I don't think it would be much trouble with getting promoted directly in our first season down. For all we know, a fresh start might be the thing we need to take the club back to the top again. It's absolutley ridicoulos how much the first team players are paid compared to what they can offer us in terms of skills and passion.

Maybe, but I don't think all of our centerhalves would leave, I don't think Keegan would allow it.

One of Faye, Cacapa or Taylor would stay on, and if Taylor left, how brilliant wouldn't it be if we kept Faye?

Guest Brazilianbob

If we drop into the bottom three today, then a defeat at Birmingham will cement our relegation because all the teams we play at home, ie reading, fulham, the mackems et al, will have to do is win or draw whilst we have to win to get out of the sh*t, and that is something we haven't managed to do since december so why should it change now.

Nope we are down already as far as I am concerned and KK should start handing out the P45's now, whilst ensuring those without clauses allowing them to leave following relegation, are made to play in the Championship. Why should we be the only ones to suffer ignominy!!

Guest Milburnthedog

If we drop into the bottom three today, then a defeat at Birmingham will cement our relegation because all the teams we play at home, ie reading, fulham, the mackems et al, will have to do is win or draw whilst we have to win to get out of the sh*t, and that is something we haven't managed to do since december so why should it change now.

Nope we are down already as far as I am concerned and KK should start handing out the P45's now, whilst ensuring those without clauses allowing them to leave following relegation, are made to play in the Championship. Why should we be the only ones to suffer ignominy!!

Blimey, and I thought it was just the team with no balls.

seriously lad, I like your PMA but your predication is based on total fantasy.

the good teams shit on us. the struggling teams have more fight than us. we've got 2 points from the last 30 odd, how we getting 17 over the next few games ?

.... the useless pricks that send us down can leave and just fuck off to a Premier League club, leaving us fucked in the Championship. Where is the justice? The fuckers need to be lined up and shot if we go down tbh

A lot of shit from both on the pitch and in the stands will be cleared from the Club. It will be the ultimate price of ridding the Club of Shepherd/Halls.

How many folk would have taken a season in the Championship to rid the club of these verminous cunts?

Guest Deep456

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Martins New guy Bullard(hopefully) Duff   

Caroll Zamblera

Our youngsters would make it refreshing and would probably take us straight back up. I do believe one of Martins and Owen will stay.

A lot of shit from both on the pitch and in the stands will be cleared from the Club. It will be the ultimate price of ridding the Club of Shepherd/Halls.

How many folk would have taken a season in the Championship to rid the club of these verminous cunts?

Nice turn of phrase. Jesus.

.... the useless pricks that send us down can leave and just f*** off to a Premier League club, leaving us f***** in the Championship. Where is the justice? The fuckers need to be lined up and shot if we go down tbh

A lot of s*** from both on the pitch and in the stands will be cleared from the Club. It will be the ultimate price of ridding the Club of Shepherd/Halls.

How many folk would have taken a season in the Championship to rid the club of these verminous c***s?

thats not the position though is it.

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Our youngsters would make it refreshing and would probably take us straight back up. I do believe one of Martins and Owen will stay.

martins stopping and playing midfield ? and i don't think that team would come straight back up.

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Can you honestly say you've seen enough of Zamblera, Tozer, Kadar etc to justify this "team" of yours. And the fact you've got Tozer and Kadar's positions wrong says it all tbh.

I know it sounds kind of corny, but if we were to go down, I wouldn't mind seeing a team like this:

-----------------------Harper---------------------

New guy------Tozer-------Taylor-------Kadar

Troisi------New guy---New guy-----Lua Lua

----------Carroll-----Zamblera/Baheng-------

Would be kind of refreshing seeing a team that actually cared, and wanted to make an impression. Maybe a profilic striker is needed as well, but if we got a RB, two CM and a striker of high championship standard with some experience, I don't think it would be much trouble with getting promoted directly in our first season down. For all we know, a fresh start might be the thing we need to take the club back to the top again. It's absolutley ridicoulos how much the first team players are paid compared to what they can offer us in terms of skills and passion.

do you have any evidence, whatsoever, that these kids will care?  they might be as much a set of pricks as the ones we're playing now...'cause they're young doesn't mean they have integrity - perhaps the opposite in many cases

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Can you honestly say you've seen enough of Zamblera, Tozer, Kadar etc to justify this "team" of yours. And the fact you've got Tozer and Kadar's positions wrong says it all tbh.

Tozer is a CB and Kadar is a LB, in fairness to him.

Martins as a right midfielder, however...

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

I thought Kadar was a CB and Tozer LB?  ???

.... the useless pricks that send us down can leave and just f*** off to a Premier League club, leaving us f***** in the Championship. Where is the justice? The fuckers need to be lined up and shot if we go down tbh

The justice is we no longer have to;

Put up with watching them play

Put up with the fact we are paying £££ a week for them

Put up with the "we lacked spirit etc blah blah" shite they spoute after a 4-0 drubbing

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Tozer is the giant bastard, think he's played mainly CB for the reserves, but he can also play LB.

Kadar is less giant and has played mainly LB for the reserves, but can also play CB (and did so with Tozer against Everton last week.)

Kadar looked very fast to me in the game, and not the biggest, potentially more suited to playing fullback. Tozer looks too big and awkward on the ball to be considered a fullback.

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

Tozer is the giant bastard, think he's played mainly CB for the reserves, but he can also play LB.

Kadar is less giant and has played mainly LB for the reserves, but can also play CB (and did so with Tozer against Everton last week.)

Kadar looked very fast to me in the game, and not the biggest, potentially more suited to playing fullback. Tozer looks too big and awkward on the ball to be considered a fullback.

I see....

I just remember hearing when we signed Tozer "Swindon left-back" and for Kadar "Hungarian centre-back."  :undecided:

Guest Deep456

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

The fact that you show your clueless says it all.

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

I see....

I just remember hearing when we signed Tozer "Swindon left-back" and for Kadar "Hungarian centre-back."  :undecided:

They've both played LB and CB in their careers so far, it's no biggy.

If we go down:

Krul

Edgar Tozer Faye Kadar

Caroll Zamblera

The fact that you show your clueless says it all.

Well then justify to me why you think all of these kids would be good for us next season? Can't say I can because I haven't seen anywhere near enough of them or at all to even begin saying such a thing. Only Edgar and Carroll. Carroll's record in The Championship was cracking as well btw.