The appliance of Science

Guest Brazilianbob

Guest Brazilianbob

Desperately clutching at straws with this crackpot theory, but does anyone think there is any mileage in the theory that Big Sam used his backroom boys to brainwash our players so that they can only respond to his coaching methods.  There has to be a logical reason why they all suddenly becvame poor players!

this mess is not sams doing!

Got to disagree with you there. The majority of his signings have been poor and his inept tactics caused us to drop points with teams such as Derby, points that could potentially get us relegated.

Heh, whenever I think of Allardyce and his 'science' approach, I always think of that scene out of Bassett, England Manager at the Advanced Sports Centre.

Pele...Maradonna...Mark Lawrenson..

We ran out of money.  :lol:

Heh, whenever I think of Allardyce and his 'science' approach, I always think of that scene out of Bassett, England Manager at the Advanced Sports Centre.

Pele...Maradonna...Mark Lawrenson..

We ran out of money.  :lol:

Them knee-ups make me burst out with laughter every time.  ;D

Heh and the physio room afterwards. "What kind of injury is disturbed?!"

There's one factor that kicked this bad run off and has stayed consistent since. And it's not the manager. :razz:

Duff? ???

Well spotted. ;) 48% of available points without Duff, 6% of them with him.

There's one factor that kicked this bad run off and has stayed consistent since. And it's not the manager. :razz:

Duff? ???

:lol:

I'll bet you got extremely aroused when you found that statistic.

I think the departure of Martins for the ANC was massive, we've been shit ever since. Obviously the change of manager was massive but I really think the loss of Martins played a very big part too.

Duff? ???

:lol:

I'll bet you got extremely aroused when you found that statistic.

I think the departure of Martins for the ANC was massive, we've been shit ever since. Obviously the change of manager was massive but I really think the loss of Martins played a very big part too.

:lol:  I was stunned actually, I actually thought he'd come back from injury earlier. Doesn't surprise me though.

Aye, we have missed Oba big time too.

Guest Brazilianbob

*resets post count*

oh god please do it

Why on earth would you want that?  If you read a thread you don't like, just ignore it, come to think about it thats probably why I don't even know you.  It's not compulsory to share your opinions you know.

At least I am trying to post threads out of the ordinary and very often with tongue in cheek, which has probably probably passed you by, instead of the usual mindless dirge of "do you think we will go down" or "what games do you think we will lose between now and the end of the season", which to my mind is a load of mindless pap!

We were unbeaten then lost to Derby, since then we have won twice i think? Maybe our players are so weak minded that the confidence blow they took at Pride Park just got worse and worse since then? I know Derby are bad but i wish we had players to accept what happened and move on instead of just withering away each week.