Fulham (h) pre-match thread

Guest sicko2ndbest

Newcastle 0 - 4 Fulham

Own goal and sending off for Barton, Hangeland hat trick.

Harry-Norway to explode in an attack of exclamation marks and with Scandinavia being completely flattened by the blast.

Prediction or what you're hoping for?

Here we go, I'm sick of talking negatively. So I thought I'd step into la la land:

This afternoon is lift-off. The time when Newcastle United and Kevin Keegan show their true colours and  finally get the wheels in motion.

Newcastle 3-0 Fulham.

Why not ey? :lol:

Newcastle 0 - 4 Fulham

Harry-Norway to explode in an attack of exclamation marks with Scandinavia being completely flattened by the blast.

Worst case scenario.

Guest sicko2ndbest

Newcastle 0 - 4 Fulham

Harry-Norway to explode in an attack of exclamation marks with Scandinavia being completely flattened by the blast.

Worst case scenario.

Remember Boa Morte running riot a few seasons ago, lightening dosnt strike twice!

I hope!

Newcastle 0 - 4 Fulham

Worst case scenario.

Incorrect.

Newcastle 0 - 4 Fulham

Worst case scenario.

Incorrect.

He's the only survivor.

The bad weather is going to be a leveller for Fulham, that's if the match doesn't get called off in the first place....  Which would be even worse.. this is just our f****** luck this season, even mother earth wants us relegated :(

Alternatively, ref bizarrely allows game to continue depsite heavy snowfall.

We use all subsitutes and an injury to Faye reduces us to ten men.

Keegan has the bright idea of building a snowman to partner Taylor in central defence.

Wheater breaks leg in Boro's game, and Taylor's ego takes another hammering as Capello calls up 'Mr Frosty' ahead of him.

But tragedy strikes as Carr puts him between two wafers and eats him with chocolate syrup.

Just been outside (I live less than a mile from the ground) and the snow is VERY heavy now.  Luckily it's not been snowing long so it's not had a chance to settle, but the visibility is terrible.

Even if the match isn't called off, at the very least this is going to make it very difficult to play Football.  It'll force a disjointed scrappy game, which means advantage Fulham straight away, I knew something would happen to take away my confidence in this game.

Just been outside (I live less than a mile from the ground) and the snow is VERY heavy now.  Luckily it's not been snowing long so it's not had a chance to settle, but the visibility is terrible.

Don't be so ridiculous, I live around a mile from the ground and it was never snowing that heavily, it's stopped now for crying out loud.

:undecided:

Guest newcastle4life

Nervous but confident the team can get the win. 2-0 Owen and Marins but this is Newcastle who know what will happen.