Fulham (h) pre-match thread

Guest sicko2ndbest

Keegan was talking about how well he thought Butt Barton and Geremi played so looks like they will start again

Butt played well enough against Birmingham but the other two were shocking

Geremi in particular with his corners

It will be the same starting 11 as at Brum, put money on it..

I reckon Smith may be bought in for Viduka KK probably doesnt think he can play 2 games in a week after coming back from injury

Hope he isnt like

I reckon Smith may be bought in for Viduka KK probably doesnt think he can play 2 games in a week after coming back from injury

Hope he isnt like

Your just trying to scare me aint ya..

:D

Hope he isnt like

Has it worked? :lol:

Hope he isnt like

Has it worked? :lol:

fkn terrified mate

If Milner is out:

Given

Beye  Taylor  Edgar  Enrique

Duff    Faye  Emre  Zoggy 

Martins 

Owen

Subs Harper, Geremi, Lua Lua, Barton, Carrol

KK will no doubt play something with Butt Smith and/or Viduka though.

There's no way that'll be the team. Geremi won't be dropped, apart from his set pieces he did OK, and I'd be surprised to see Duff straight back in. Hopefully the team will be the same as on Monday but with N'Zog in for Dukes. That should be good enough.

While Geremi played better than Barton on Monday, I reckon Keegan may drop Geremi in favour of N'Zogbia for the Fulham game. Geremi doesn't offer you a lot going forward generally while Barton does, in theory at least.

Butt in the holding role with Barton and N'Zogbia either side of him would give us a better natural shape, with Zoggy and Barton encouraged to get into wide areas where possible.

Other than that, same team I reckon. Be very surprised if we don't see the 3 strikers again.

While Geremi played better than Barton on Monday, I reckon Keegan may drop Geremi in favour of N'Zogbia for the Fulham game. Geremi doesn't offer you a lot going forward generally while Barton does, in theory at least.

Butt in the holding role with Barton and N'Zogbia either side of him would give us a better natural shape, with Zoggy and Barton encouraged to get into wide areas where possible.

Other than that, same team I reckon. Be very surprised if we don't see the 3 strikers again.

Got to say I totally disagree with that. Barton is pretty good defensively but shite attacking imo. Geremi (usually) has a very good cross and decent pass on him.

Wouldn't mind that.

Got to say I totally disagree with that. Barton is pretty good defensively but shite attacking imo. Geremi (usually) has a very good cross and decent pass on him.

I'd agree with Shak. We haven't seen it much here but Barton is better in an attacking sense. He certainly isn't a defensive midfielder.

Got to say I totally disagree with that. Barton is pretty good defensively but s**** attacking imo. Geremi (usually) has a very good cross and decent pass on him.

Geremi is good at retaining the ball, but he rarely does anything overly-fantastic with it.

Barton has the ability to pick out a great pass here and there and get forward and join the strikers, even though he's done it fuck all in his time here admittedly.

Got to say I totally disagree with that. Barton is pretty good defensively but s**** attacking imo. Geremi (usually) has a very good cross and decent pass on him.

Geremi is good at retaining the ball, but he rarely does anything overly-fantastic with it.

Barton has the ability to pick out a great pass here and there and get forward and join the strikers, even though he's done it fuck all in his time here admittedly.

Yeah I didn't see him with Man City that much right enough but here he ahsn't shown anything that would make me think he offers much in an attacking sense.

Yeah I didn't see him with Man City that much right enough but here he ahsn't shown anything that would make me think he offers much in an attacking sense.

Or defensively ;)

Word from the banks of the Thames is that Fulham are playing well, confident and believe they can avoid the drop. They're really up for the game on Saturday.

I'm surprised how badly they've done this season as their squad looks quite talented.

A very difficult game on Saturday and I for one would be delighted with the same result we got down there.

Its going to be this again, well thats if it was meant to be a 4-3-3 and not a 4-4-2 but Martins just drifted in.

--------------Harper

Beye----Taylor----Faye----Enrique

--Geremi------Butt------Barton

------Owen------------Martins

---------------Viduka

Or defensively ;)

I honestly thought he was very good defensively against Birmingham, making some good tackles and putting a lot of pressure on their midfield.