Barry Silkman

Optimistic Nut

He's a wheeler dealer, most of them are like that ie hardnosed etc...Bit coarse. It's a hard game for his type and they have to be prepared to mix it. Some can get a bit nasty and these kind of comments are not needed.

He's a wheeler dealer, most of them are like that ie hardnosed etc...Bit coarse. It's a hard game for his type and they have to be prepared to mix it. Some can get a bit nasty and these kind of comments are not needed.

There's no doubt he's been fuked over in his life as an agent, and it wouldn't put it past me if SBR fuked him over as well, but there really is no need to be saying shit like that.

People saying only this, only that, but he's worked for his coin, like it or not, and if you don't get what you owed its going to upset you, whether he's a devil agent or not.

Complete prick though.

As tasteless as it was, I'd probably feel the same if someone cheated me out of thousands.

How come when football agents say that the money they've made is legitimate and as a result of the work they've put in finding these players and arranging transfers, everyone doubts them, but when everyone else in football claims that they're doing it for the love of the game and don't make any money out of it, eveyone believes them?

The first lie is more plausible than the second.

As tasteless as it was, I'd probably feel the same if someone cheated me out of thousands.

How come when football agents say that the money they've made is legitimate and as a result of the work they've put in finding these players and arranging transfers, everyone doubts them, but when everyone else in football claims that they're doing it for the love of the game and don't make any money out of it, eveyone believes them?

The first lie is more plausible than the second.

Is that you Willie?

ROBSON FURY AT SICK SILKMAN

CONTROVERSIAL agent Barry Silkman has been branded a ‘sick fantasist' after his stomach-churning attack on Sir Bobby Robson.

Silkman is at the centre of the scandal over the missing £65,000 from a transfer involving Premiership star Yakubu.

And last week in Sport of the World he stunned the game by saying how he hoped Sir Bobby (right) would ‘suffer for f****** years' with cancer.

His sickening statement centred on Clarence Acuna's 2001 transfer from Chile to Newcastle when Sir Bobby was in charge at St James' Park.

But a friend of Sir Bobby's said: "When you've been in the game for as long as Bob has, nothing should surprise you.

"This, though, has completely shocked him. Firstly, he had nothing to do with transfers at Newcastle, that was chairman Freddy Shepherd's job, so he wasn't involved with the Acuna deal.

"Secondly, he never had a conversation with Silkman and he certainly would have remembered it if Silkman had used that kind of language.

"He can't understand why Silkman is spinning these sick fantasies.

"Bobby is one of the most revered figures in football - he doesn't deserve to be dragged into this by somebody like Silkman."