*Tottenham Hotspur vs Newcastle United* March Sun 30 15:00 GMT

Skirge

Guest LucaAltieri

I would go 4-5-1 and play for a point.

But that's far too complicated a tactic for our manager to understand or implement.

Aye, I'd say you're a genius compared with Keegan.

:cheesy:

Doubt he will change a thing, Kk change a winning side NEVER!

-------------Harper

Beye---Taylor---Faye---Enrique

--------------Butt

-----Geremi--------Barton

Owen----------------------Martins

-------------Viduka

Guest Phil K

But that's far too complicated a tactic for our manager to understand or implement.

As was evident on Saturday, it seems the team do what they do and take no notice of KK

The WUM-bot is back.

No one bite, then he will have to go to chat and say he has slipped a disc just to get a response.

Not sure about that like, I reckon even Keegan could get the sim card out of his phone by himself.

Guest toonlass

Harper

Beye   Taylor   Faye   Enrique

Butt

Geremi              Barton

Owen                            Martins

Viduka

1-1 draw. Maybe we sneak it 2-1

Not sure about that like, I reckon even Keegan could get the sim card out of his phone by himself.

:lol:

That was better than mine :(

Sorry Crumpy, but you can't be a WUM with a flaw, it doesn't work!

He'd threaten to resign if it didn't come out.

A 4-5-1 then...

-------------------Harper

Beye------Taylor----------Cacapa----Enrique

---------------------Faye

Martins---Barton------------Butt------Zoggy

---------------------Owen

Same formation. We'll lose a couple of goals because Spurs are very good offensively so obviously we'll need to create chances. And with the formation we've been playing, we've been creating a ton of chances.

Reverting back to 4-4-2 will be us betting on keeping a clean sheet and/or our ability to nick a goal, and that'll be way tougher than just trying to outscore them.

Guest LucaAltieri

Same formation. We'll lose a couple of goals because Spurs are very good offensively so obviously we'll need to create chances. And with the formation we've been playing, we've been creating a ton of chances.

Reverting back to 4-4-2 will be us betting on keeping a clean sheet and/or our ability to nick a goal, and that'll be way tougher than just trying to outscore them.

:thup:

Spurs are far from solid at the back. Our best chance is to get up and at them. Same starting 11.

4-5-1 would be a beter way to to nick a resuly. Depends upon whether gaining a point would be viewed as a 'good' result.

Thers is a chance we could beat Spurs.  They have nothing to play for in the league where we still need to get safe.  Hopefully with a bit more confidence after getting a win, we may put away more of the chances we have been creating of late.  

go and have a go at them i reckon, pointless changing what we've been doing for the last two games and as others have said its very likely they'll score even if we try and defend for 90 minutes, probably more likely actually. a loss wouldnt be the end of the world as long as our performance is still a good one going into the reading game

4-5-1 would be a beter way to to nick a resuly. Depends upon whether gaining a point would be viewed as a 'good' result.

Did you see their game at the weekend? Portsmouth parked the bus and played for a point and got beat. We don't have good enough players to play 4-5-1 and park the bus and get something out of the game.

Did you see their game at the weekend? Portsmouth parked the bus and played for a point and got beat. We don't have good enough players to play 4-5-1 and park the bus and get something out of the game.

they put 4 past chelsea, we haven't got a hope in hell of shutting up shop