Sir Bobby Launches Cancer Charity - Donation page link in OP

GM

Anyone else shocked no footballers have put in? Or do you think they are waiting till the end to out do each other?

I heard Bobby on Talksport this morning talking about it and he said that if every season ticket holder from in the North East Big 3 gave £10.00 they would have at least £400,000.00 (? more than that even I would have thought)

Just got me to thinking that if every player from each of the Big 3 gave 1 weeks wages... how much would that rake in?

It must be hard though because I bet they get every Tom, Dick or Harry on to them assuming they can gave give tons of money to charity. They cant give to everyone

I heard Bobby on Talksport this morning talking about it and he said that if every season ticket holder from in the North East Big 3 gave £10.00 they would have at least £400,000.00 (? more than that even I would have thought)

Just got me to thinking that if every player from each of the Big 3 gave 1 weeks wages... how much would that rake in?

It must be hard though because I bet they get every Tom, Dick or Harry on to them assuming they can gave give tons of money to charity. They cant give to everyone

To be fair to the players, they might donate offline to keep it quiet, at least I hope that is what they are doing.  Dyer owes Bobby millions so that b****** better cough up, he was partially responsible for him losing his job here.  I can think of a few other people who have come into large amounts of money recently, I also hope they donate, even if we never know they’ve done it.

To be fair to the players, they might donate offline to keep it quiet, at least I hope that is what they are doing.  Dyer owes Bobby millions so that b****** better cough up, he was partially responsible for him losing his job here.  I can think of a few other people who have come into large amounts of money recently, I also hope they donate, even if we never know theyve done it.

http://blogs.orange.co.uk/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/01/heather_1nov07_wenn_360.jpg

http://blogs.orange.co.uk/photos/uncategorized/2007/11/01/heather_1nov07_wenn_360.jpg

That's frightening. :lol:

She looks well demented in that pic, is that from the interview on GMTV?

Guest icemanblue

Made my donation yesterday, waiting for my certificate from Bobby now.

I saw someone had donated a good few grand earlier in the day, fair play to them.

That's frightening. :lol:

She looks well demented in that pic, is that from the interview on GMTV?

Not sure, I think so, it looks like their window and flowers in the background :lol:

Guest Lster

Like Barcelona and Aston Villa: this is something we should have on the front of our shirts next season.

When does the Northern Rock deal run out?

• 2 weeks later...

Just been mentioned on Radio Newcastle about some sort of event at SJP in the coming weeks for this charity

Charity Dinner at St James' Park, £75 per person for tables of 10.

It hasn't gone up much recently but £305,417.39 isn't too bad.

A bit more news about the charity dinner Greg mentioned:

I am hosting a Celebrity Sports Dinner on Friday 9th May at St James' Park which will be a great evening and a way of showing your support to The Sir Bobby Robson Foundation.  Everyone is welcome.  It will be a great night.  Special guests include Bobby Davro, Sir Bobby Charlton, Steve McLaren, Stuart Pearce, Bryan Robson, Alan Shearer, Chairmen and Managers from Newcastle, Sunderland and Middlesbrough and many many many more.... Anyone interested, contact Newcastle United  on 0191 2018525 - £75 per person