Is N'Zogbia's exit inevitable? (Maybe not - Page 24!)

TRon

Guest DONTOONER

Really don't understand why people rate him, good dribbler, but that is very rare, usually he just runs around like a headless chicken, Dyer was far better at the same age.

I mean if only he dribbles without his head down ,maybe he will realize there is a crowd  of opposition he is running into and the teammates around him.

TBH with the formation we employing now we dont need him as we need players with discipline and players that can pass butt,barton,geremi, unless we revert to 4-4-2 he might be useful.

AND those we think he can play in the middle are seriously having a laugh.

Guest Knightrider

See i really sympathise with the lad. I think he's had an absolute shit deal with nufc, and i mean absolute wank deal.

Hadaway and shite man. He's had it cushy here.

Anyhoo...

The way I see it, we're not missing him and he's never been an integral player for us anyway, so he can piss off if that's what he wants. He'll not find a bigger club to play for, a better manager to play under and he'll not find a club as generous as ours where wages are concerned.

He's only recently signed a new contract with us so he must have been happy to have a future here not so long ago. I can imagine he's pissed off at being played out of position for most of the season and eventually being made something of a scapegoat for our defensive frailties, even though he was making sort of a personal sacrifice by helping the team out in playing in a position that doesn't suit his style of play/qualities. Now the positive vibe is back he's not a part of it even though he essentially didn't do badly in the first half of the season and could have perhaps done more if Allardyce would have realised Zog is a winger, not a left back. It's not that hard to imagine how this could affect a young foreign player who has been with us for a couple of seasons now and has gone through a lot of shit managers with us, is it?

He's only recently signed a new contract with us so he must have been happy to have a future here not so long ago. I can imagine he's pissed off at being played out of position for most of the season and eventually being made something of a scapegoat for our defensive frailties, even though he was making sort of a personal sacrifice by helping the team out in playing in a position that doesn't suit his style of play/qualities. Now the positive vibe is back he's not a part of it even though he essentially didn't do badly in the first half of the season and could have perhaps done more if Allardyce would have realised Zog is a winger, not a left back. It's not that hard to imagine how this could affect a young foreign player who has been with us for a couple of seasons now and has gone through a lot of shit managers with us, is it?

quite true and correct.

I'd rather he stayed and he sees something that makes him want to stay, this is how Newcastle should be. Its no good saying he can piss off if he wants to leave, as many are doing, thats just not good enough.

Keegan will have to convince him the club is going places and its the place for him to be, he's good at that and hopefully he will do it with zoggy.

See i really sympathise with the lad. I think he's had an absolute s*** deal with nufc, and i mean absolute w*** deal.

Hadaway and s**** man. He's had it cushy here.

Anyhoo...

The way I see it, we're not missing him and he's never been an integral player for us anyway, so he can piss off if that's what he wants. He'll not find a bigger club to play for, a better manager to play under and he'll not find a club as generous as ours where wages are concerned.

Really?

Think theres absolutley nothing in the Gunners rumour.

Also he's had it shitty here. No question. Cant think of another 21 year old in the premiership who's had it worse.

But surely players have to be prepared to adapt for the sake of the team. You can't expect everything to be set up to suit you.

If you look at yesterday, several players were arguably 'out of position' - Martins was wide, Owen was deep, Barton was on the left, and even Faye has said he prefers to be in the midfield. Nobody's complaining now about players being 'out of position' simply because the team as a whole is getting results.

Zoggy seems unwilling / unable to adapt. He could be a useful left back, but his concentration and commitment is poor. He could play inside or further forward, but he doesn't seem to have the brain.

Guest Phil K

Also he's had it shitty here. No question. Cant think of another 21 year old in the premiership who's had it worse.

Wish I had as much cash paid to me for acting like a petulant 4 year old.

Shitty ? Don't talk wet.

You're talking like a ******* agent.

See i really sympathise with the lad. I think he's had an absolute s*** deal with nufc, and i mean absolute w*** deal.

Anyhoo...

Really?

in what way has he had it shitty ? being played out of position (like many others)?. being acclaimed as the best at the club even when very poor  ?

Wish I had as much cash paid to me for acting like a petulant 4 year old.

Shitty ? Don't talk wet.

You're talking like a ******* agent.

Haha, i love this explaination, he's getting paid an extortionate amount and that is the most important thing in life. What utter bollocks.

Anyhoo...

Really?

in what way has he had it shitty ? being played out of position (like many others)?. being acclaimed as the best at the club even when very poor ?

Signed as a 17 years old under SBR, has to give up his fledgling international career because of the move, his father dies, and his role model and subsequent father figure gets sold (albeit for being crap) after a nighmare season under Souness. Having been instrumental to the club revival under Roeder, Roeder signs a senior player on the way down who is poorer than him and still gets played in front of him, 4th manager, things starting to look up, but he's played out of position despite his obvious prefernce and strength at LW, now he's with his 5th manager who is playing in a formation of which he has no part.

I cant imagine howfrustrating it is to have had all those things happen to you and still not had the oppurtunity on a consistent basis to prove your talent like he's desperate to do.

But you're all right anyway, he;s getting paid to have a stop start career. Good luck to him..... :rolleyes:

Jimmy Milner ?

Played in his position consistently quite recently, not had shit signed and played in front of him despite him clearly being the better player.

Still been played out of position quite a lot, was practically sold but then told to turn round just as he was pulling into Villa's training ground.

Yep most players would be happy with that treatment.

Anyhoo...

Really?

in what way has he had it shitty ? being played out of position (like many others)?. being acclaimed as the best at the club even when very poor  ?

Signed as a 17 years old under SBR, has to give up his fledgling international career because of the move, his father dies, and his role model and subsequent father figure gets sold (albeit for being crap) after a nighmare season under Souness. Having been instrumental to the club revival under Roeder, Roeder signs a senior player on the way down who is poorer than him and still gets played in front of him, 4th manager, things starting to look up, but he's played out of position despite his obvious prefernce and strength at LW, now he's with his 5th manager who is playing in a formation of which he has no part.

I cant imagine howfrustrating it is to have had all those things happen to you and still not had the oppurtunity on a consistent basis to prove your talent like he's desperate to do.

But you're all right anyway, he;s getting paid to have a stop start career. Good luck to him..... :rolleyes:

forgetting he was awful last year(duff was awful but better wide left than n'zogbia and both were a lot worse than milner in that position),happy to play leftback for his country.

good player,overrated by some,massivly overrated by some more.

Jimmy Milner ?

Played in his position consistently quite recently, not had s*** signed and played in front of him despite him clearly being the better player.

Still been played out of position quite a lot, was practically sold but then told to turn round just as he was pulling into Villa's training ground.

Fair enough, told to turn around to play a substantial part in the team who owns his registration, also, wasnt he moaning for that move in the first place? Still dont think its comparable to what Zog's been through, it's not like he's been babbling to the press, true he's has a bad attitude at times, but i guess im in the minority who sympathise with his situation.

What other position has Milner been told to play incidentely, ive always known him to be able to play on both wings.

5 managers for a 21 year old,

Anyhoo...

Really?

forgetting he was awful last year(duff was awful but better wide left than n'zogbia and both were a lot worse than milner in that position),happy to play leftback for his country.

You're right he was poor last year, but i can only think of 2-3 players who came out of last season with any shred of 'integrity'.

The point im trying to make, is not that "he's fuking amazing like" but that he's had it pretty poor at Newcaslte, unlike other 21 years old in the prem. Like ive said, i cant think of many other 21 years olds who had it worse.

I happen to think he;d be a player who would thrive in a team that is playing cohesively, only a few seasons ago he wa the best player we had, now he's overrated and shit despite all the circumstances ivementioned. I think thats unfair. Maybe im wrong.

Anyhoo...

Really?

You're right he was poor last year, but i can only think of 2-3 players who came out of last season with any shred of 'integrity'.

The point im trying to make, is not that "he's fuking amazing like" but that he's had it pretty poor at Newcaslte, unlike other 21 years old in the prem. Like ive said, i cant think of many other 21 years olds who had it worse.

I happen to think he;d be a player who would thrive in a team that is playing cohesively, only a few seasons ago he wa the best player we had, now he's overrated and s*** despite all the circumstances ivementioned. I think thats unfair. Maybe im wrong.

he left france as we were his best option

his dad died...nothing we could have done about it

boumsong left.....good !

5 managers.....3 poor ones that would have done no good for anyone and he thrown paddys at at least 2.

he may have had it less "shitty" if his form hadn't been as bad as his attitude.

Jimmy Milner ?

Played in his position consistently quite recently, not had s*** signed and played in front of him despite him clearly being the better player.

Fair enough, told to turn around to play a substantial part in the team who owns his registration, also, wasnt he moaning for that move in the first place? Still dont think its comparable to what Zog's been through, it's not like he's been babbling to the press, true he's has a bad attitude at times, but i guess im in the minority who sympathise with his situation.

What other position has Milner been told to play incidentely, ive always known him to be able to play on both wings.

He wanted to move to Villa as we didn't seem to want him anymore but he didn't ever kick up any fuss about it. He has probably been played in as many positions as Zog although he hasn't at the back but then I doubt he would sulk if he was asked to fill in at right back.

Zog has had attitude problems for a long time so I don't buy into the whole "ahh poor Zog, how dare we ask him to play in more than one position or buy some competition for his place" thing.

Anyhoo...

Really?

I happen to think he;d be a player who would thrive in a team that is playing cohesively, only a few seasons ago he wa the best player we had, now he's overrated and s*** despite all the circumstances ivementioned. I think thats unfair. Maybe im wrong.

he left france as we were his best option

his dad died...nothing we could have done about it

boumsong left.....good !

5 managers.....3 poor ones that would have done no good for anyone and he thrown paddys at at least 2.

he may have had it less "shitty" if his form hadn't been as bad as his attitude.

Precisely, he signed for us under the pretence that we were the best option for us, and we failed him, we havent aided his developement in the slightest, and to top that all off he's had to suffer further setbacks in his personal life and grin and bare it, apprently he has no right to be frsutrated.

He may of had it less "shitty" if his form hadnt been as bad as his attitude

Its almost like you're saying that mental state and form and mutually exclusive??

Like he's supposed to pull good form out the bag irrespective of how unhappy he is and how badly the team around him is playing.

That sounds like a bit of a cop out of an explaination.

Jimmy Milner ?

He wanted to move to Villa as we didn't seem to want him anymore but he didn't ever kick up any fuss about it. He has probably been played in as many positions as Zog although he hasn't at the back but then I doubt he would sulk if he was asked to fill in at right back.

Zog has had attitude problems for a long time so I don't buy into the whole "ahh poor Zog, how dare we ask him to play in more than one position or buy some competition for his place" thing.

Thats not the whole picture though is it?

Its not just a case of poor Zog being played out of position, its about a culmination of terrible and frsutrating circumstances which havent helped him in the lsightest.

For me, i symptathise with him almost 100% because i cant imagine going throught the exact same thing as he has and still be happy. No matter how much im getting paid.

The thing is, is that Milners attitude is exemplary, and i have no qualims whatsoever, but Milner hasnt been through what Zog has. Zog hasnt always had this attitude, it started with Roeder and righlty so, imagine havig someone signed in your position and being played there ahead of you depsite you being a class above and being instrumental to the previous seasons upheavel. I cant sayi wouldnt be pissed, he seemed to be happier this season signing that contract when he could of easily left, instead he;s played in the wrong position, nd isnt allowed to flourish under a repressive allardyce regime.

P.S Just to reiterate, im not saying he has every excuse for being poor, just saying i sympathise with him because hes had a shitty time at nufc, unlike alot ofplayers his age.

In fact, as ive said eariler, he's probably been one of the unluckiest early career wise.