Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

I know Carroll ballsed up big-time for the goal, but that's still f*cking class from Petrov.

He could have saved about 3 of the goals. Piss poor.

He looked the part against us last week.

How come Gerrard never gets booked for diving?

Holds a british passport, cant have been a dive.

Was same a few months ago at Tottenham. Rooney clearly dives, and was rightly booked, the commentators laughed it off and described it as a "tumble". If Ronaldo does the same thing, he's a cheating b*stard.

Was same a few months ago at Tottenham. Rooney clearly dives, and was rightly booked, the commentators laughed it off and described it as a "tumble". If Ronaldo does the same thing, he's a cheating b*stard.

Richard Keys, to his credit (and I can't stand him), has just pointed out the fact that if he was foreign everyone would be saying it was a dive.  Funnily enough, Jamie Redknapp and Andy Gray (twats both) didn't agree.

Richard Keys, to his credit (and I can't stand him), has just pointed out the fact that if he was foreign everyone would be saying it was a dive.  Funnily enough, Jamie Redknapp and Andy Gray (twats both) didn't agree.

Just remembered the exact phrase the commentator used for the Rooney one. "He did appear to tumble". A continental player does the same, and it's a dive.

Just remembered the exact phrase the commentator used for the Rooney one. "He did appear to tumble". A continental player does the same, and it's a dive.

The funny thing with Rooney getting booked for diving was they didn't even show it on their 20 minute MOTD highlights.

Gerrard on the other hand was "being clever".  Nah, he left his foot in, trying to initiate contact and, as far as I'm concerned, cheating.

Every time Gerrard does something for Liverpool I feel f****** robbed.

I wish he'd signed for Chelsea a few years ago now when he was on the verge of leaving. Would love to see where Liverpool would be now.