Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Guest nufc222

Whines at every decision, horrible cheating player.

Overrated horribly, undoubtedly a very good player, but is not even liverpool's best midfielder.

Im still proud!

We deserved more from the season, but we should have took our chances.

I just see lots of positives from the season (couple of negatives)

BUt the positives make me very proud!

We can compete with ANY team ANYWHERE

I think Mr Wenger as also learnt from the season, as in, he needs this experienced player!

Things are looking GOOD!

Adebayor could have made today so very different.

Guest kingdawson

Im still proud!

I think Mr Wenger as also learnt from the season, as in, he needs this experienced player!

Things are looking GOOD!

You think? coz im not that sure tbh. How many times has it been said, that Wenger needed to invest in some new playing staff, yet how many seasons has he decided to take the stubborn approach and insist that the players are good enough?. Ok let me ask you some questions...

Why the hell did Wenger decide to give the captains armband to cry baby Gallas when Kolo Toure was a much much better option?

Why did Wenger persist on playing Eboue RM throughout most of the season, even though he was playing shite?

Why does Senderos still get any playing time?

One thing i will say though, Alexander Hleb is a brilliant player. Dosnt seem to score and assist much, but he can change a game in a split second. Heard he's off though, any truth in that?

Arsenal played the best half of football I've seen for decades at Villa Park earlier this season (the first half). Hleb was awesome and ran things until Big John kicked him into Witton Lane.

The only better performance I've seen that that in 33 years following the Villa was Juventus in the EC QF in 1983, and they had players like Rossi, Bonkiek, Platini and Tardelli playing that night.

The problem is, in the second half of that match, we played Arsenal off the pitch, having sussed out how to stop them playing. Had they been more clinical and had a proper goalscorer, they'd have been absolutely out of sight.

That's Arsenal's problem all this season. They go through spells when they look invincible, then spells when they look like everyone knows how to play against them (i think they got owned by us in that second half, by Newcastle and then Boro for 90 minutes in consecutive games).

The reason Man United are going to win the title and not Arsenal is so obvious, I can't even bring myself to write it. Arsene can moan all he likes about referees and agendas, but he knows the truth as much as the rest of us do.

Wenger needs that World Class forward to make Arsenal a massive force, they should really pay big for a striker, Torres would of fitted the bill perfectly.

Cant think of anyone who would fit the bill though, in fact, with the abilty around the box, Van horse face would be a decent signing although obviously never gonna happen. He's seems like the type of player who would thrive at the gunners, someone who lives inside the 18yard box.

Im still proud!

Things are looking GOOD!

You think? coz im not that sure tbh. How many times has it been said, that Wenger needed to invest in some new playing staff, yet how many seasons has he decided to take the stubborn approach and insist that the players are good enough?. Ok let me ask you some questions...

Why the hell did Wenger decide to give the captains armband to cry baby Gallas when Kolo Toure was a much much better option?

Why did Wenger persist on playing Eboue RM throughout most of the season, even though he was playing shite?

One thing i will say though, Alexander Hleb is a brilliant player. Dosnt seem to score and assist much, but he can change a game in a split second. Heard he's off though, any truth in that?

He has come out though now and said he needs an experienced player; thankfully.

I think Gallas is a stronger minded player, and doesnt give a shit about shouting at people, Kolo just jumps around.(I would have give it toure though)

Eboue, well, best option really, Wenger obviously thinks Walcott isn't up to playing as often as he would have needed to ahead of Eboue?

And Senderos, he isnt AS bad as people make out, hes bad, but not as bad, he has some good games, but the bad games come at the worst time, by that i mean, the big games, which means he isnt up to the level.

Im still proud!

Things are looking GOOD!

Why did Wenger persist on playing Eboue RM throughout most of the season, even though he was playing s****?

He has come out though now and said he needs an experienced player; thankfully.

I think Gallas is a stronger minded player, and doesnt give a s*** about shouting at people, Kolo just jumps around.(I would have give it toure though)

Eboue, well, best option really, Wenger obviously thinks Walcott isn't up to playing as often as he would have needed to ahead of Eboue?

And Senderos, he isnt AS bad as people make out, hes bad, but not as bad, he has some good games, but the bad games come at the worst time, by that i mean, the big games, which means he isnt up to the level.

Eboue is a joke though. You need to get rid.

You need some genuine width, players like Quaresma (how is he still at porto!) Capel, Silva, anyone like that.

Your defence is strong, maybe a new left back would help, as you lack depth here and what I have seen of Hoyte/Traore they are not going to be up to the level.

In central midfield you are fine, Fab and one of Flamini, Song, Denilson makes for a solid pairing.

Right wing is probably your second weakest position, Hleb now moved more centrally means Eboue plays there, who is consistently poor. Wenger obviously sees Walcott as a striker too so depth is an issue here.

Left wing you were unlucky to lose Rosicky to injury, who has done a good job in this role. Behind him is Diaby (who only has 1 foot) but does a fair job. Eduardo has played here, it was his natural position but he is also now a striker.

Up top Adebeyor is either brilliant or very poor. His game is good, some of his play is excellent but at times his touch and finishing lets him down. Still fairly young, and will grow. Bendtner is a cunt, can't see him being around for too long, good in the air but seems to have an over inflated view of his ability. Walcott doesn't seem to get a look in, and even when he does he see's very little of the ball. Unlucky to lose eduardo obviously, who was a big factor in your brilliant performances until his injury. I hope he comes back the player he was as he was developing well. Robin Van Persie is playing whilst still injured, and it is showing in his performances this season, he needs time to get fit, but due to the lack of depth he is having to play. Still has quality but isn't near the fitness levels to show it.

For me Wenger needs a bit more depth on the wings and one quality striker. There have been some nasty injuries to key players, which has contributed to the drop in form. 

I think though, that Hleb is our RW if we didnt have to keep playing him, behind Adebayor because Rvp/Eduardo are injured, or on the left because Rosicky is injured.

In Arsene i trust!

0-0 HT

Chelsea fans booing and loads of empty seats before HT

They must be sick as fuck though tbh. Only 2nd in the league with a mere 74 points and just the poxy Champions League semi-final to look forward to.

Poor bastards...

Absolute wankers, Chelsea fans. Most of them will probably be gutted if Grant wins the league because they want their precious Jose back. Although I hate the club and the fans, I'd almost like to see Grant win it. I've said for a while that Mourinho's Chelsea record proved very little.

Guest Knightrider

Everything about Chelsea I find despicable, their club, their players, their fans, everything. Horrible grubby club that for me epitomises everything that is wrong with the game or what I dislike about it.

Absolute wankers, Chelsea fans. Most of them will probably be gutted if Grant wins the league because they want their precious Jose back. Although I hate the club and the fans, I'd almost like to see Grant win it. I've said for a while that Mourinho's Chelsea record proved very little.

Grant's done really well. Come in under very difficult circumstances and just gone on with the job and they've been getting a lot of results since he took over. The man deserves a lot of credit. But aye, hopefully this Chelski era will topple soon.

Avram Grant has done f*** all wrong & out of the so called big 4 clubs he to me seems the most likable out of the bosses, for me he doesn't seem to bullshit or whinge like the others.

agreed. one of my best mates is a chelsea fan and he says he thinks grant is shite, whereas hasnt his record actually been better than joses? his pov though, was that they got shot of jose because they wanted entertaining football, not 1-0s. grant has pretty much been providing 1-0's. the other reason is he apparently "bottles it" in the big games. well theres the carling cup final, but other than that they are into the last 8 of the CL and still in with a shot at the title. i think hes done well. still hate the wankers though, fans glory hunters who know nowt. all of my chelsea supporting mates are posh, horrible players.

Guest kingdawson

Think Grant acts exactly the same way as the other top 4 managers tbh.  The prick tried to tell everyone that Chelsea were hard done by in the CC final and they also dominated play, according to him :idiot2:. He wasnt any more gracious after the 4-4 at the Lane, where apparantly, they deserved the win again :idiot2:.

Mourinho was much more gracious in defeat than Grant imho, no matter what the tobloids say.

Think Grant acts exactly the same way AS the other top 4 managers tbh.  The prick tried to tell everyone that Chelsea were hard done by in the CC final and they also dominated play, according to him :idiot2:. He wasnt any more gracious after the 4-4 at the Lane, where apparantly, they deserved the win again :idiot2:.

Mourinho was much more gracious in defeat than Grant imho, no matter what the tobloids say.

i find it quite confusing how most people on here absolutely despise spurs but dont mind chelsea. i like spurs, at least youre pretty much guaranteed entertainment as a neutral, whereas chelsea its continuos 1-0s with a handball scored from an offside position from an incorrectly given freekick. that, and on MOTD they spend about 20 minutes on highlights of that game. and then 2 minutes on spurs and newcastle  :angry: :rant:

Think Grant acts exactly the same way as the other top 4 managers tbh.  The prick tried to tell everyone that Chelsea were hard done by in the CC final and they also dominated play, according to him :idiot2:. He wasnt any more gracious after the 4-4 at the Lane, where apparantly, they deserved the win again :idiot2:.

You really don't like the other London clubs, especially the good ones :lol: