Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Fan-fucking-tastic! Get in Wigan. For all that is irritating about Man Yoo they play exciting, flair football and their success is deserved by playing the game how it should be played.

Chelsea, on the other hand, are one of the most dull, uniteresting, arrogant piss-pot of clubs around

Grant is gone after this season, from the minute he was appointed it seemed as though he was a stop-gap until a better alternative could be found

Nothing has really changed for Chelsea, they still need to beat Man Utd and hope that Man Utd slip up somewhere along the line.

Aye but now instead of needing to beat Man Utd and then hope someone holds them to a draw in one of the other three games, they need to beat Man Utd and hope someone beats them, due to the goal differences.

It's a massive blow for them.

Nothing has really changed for Chelsea, they still need to beat Man Utd and hope that Man Utd slip up somewhere along the line.

Aye but now instead of needing to beat Man Utd and then hope someone holds them to a draw in one of the other three games, they need to beat Man Utd and hope someone beats them, due to the goal differences.

And for me, also hands the initiative, confidence wise, to Liverpool for the CL Semi Final

And for me, also hands the initiative, confidence wise, to Liverpool for the CL Semi Final

I had Liverpool down to win that already, but you never know. Maybe Chelsea will just focus on the CL now?

i cant belive there debating in the studio if nakamura ment it or not, one of them even said it wasnt a fiercely struck shot  ;D

Setanta presenters, what do you expect, who is it out of interest, cba go look

Rangers are possibly the most horrible side I've ever seen. Packed full of crap grafters such as McCullouch, and average foreigners such as Darchville and Papac. They way they set up is negative as fuck as well. A right back playing right midfielder in a 5 man midfield. Not one of the midfielders wants to get past the striker either. Celtic are far more enterprising.

He's hoping for a victory for football! Come on Celtic!