Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Chelsea really needed Arsenal to get something here so they could beat Man Utd at Stamford Bridge and be in a great position to go for the league. As Man Utd won, thats the title at OT again tbh

God I hate the cunts.

As usual Ronaldo shows up when it matters most ;)

What a cunt he is though for show-boating at the end of the game - you did fuck all you fucking cunt, pass it someone who deserves to bask in whatever 'glory' you thought you were basking in.

Adebayor was disappointing again. First touch let him down on many occasions and Arsenal really needed him to bury a couple of those first half chances. In the end, the difference between the two is just the finishing; Arsenal were dominant in the first half and passed the ball better throughout the whole game imo, so they're not that far off at all. Spend, Arsene, please.

God I hate the c***s.

As usual Ronaldo shows up when it matters most ;)

What a c*** he is though for show-boating at the end of the game - you did f*** all you f****** c***, pass it someone who deserves to bask in whatever 'glory' you thought you were basking in.

Adebayor was disappointing again. First touch let him down on many occasions and Arsenal really needed him to bury a couple of those first half chances. In the end, the difference between the two is just the finishing; Arsenal were dominant in the first half and passed the ball better throughout the whole game imo, so they're not that far off at all. Spend, Arsene, please.

Wasnt great but a brilliantly taken penalty when it matters and i cant see the problem of show boating

What a cunt he is though for show-boating at the end of the game - you did fuck all you fucking cunt, pass it someone who deserves to bask in whatever 'glory' you thought you were basking in.

That was pretty typical. Once his team are back in the lead he does his pointless tricks. He is the king of petty.

Guest kingdawson

Arseanal end up with diddily squat for the 3rd consecutive year :celb:.

Yeah just that champions league place, must suck.

Ermm i think it does for them tbh.

If Fernando Torres was in the Arsenal side, i reckon Arsenal could be truly frightening.

As for now they have had a pretty good season regardless of being trophy less.  Like most have said one top class striker and less fucking about they could of had this season in the bag.

Arseanal end up with diddily squat for the 3rd consecutive year :celb:.

Yeah just that champions league place, must suck.

Ermm i think it does for them tbh.

Still piss on you every year. :razz:

Alone with the goalie, smoothly kciking the ball under Frey who had no chance, along with Pato i must say he is Italys (italian league) biggest talent, immense infront of goal aswell on freekicks etc. He will be a world class player.

Agree 100%, I saw Balotelli play last week on channel 5. Looks an immense prospect at what, 17?

Guest nufc222

MOTD 2 I can't believe what i am hearing about gerrard's dives. "One of the easiest penalty decisions you will see" for unbelievable diving!!

Acknowledge the english dive ffs!

Im still proud!

We deserved more from the season, but we should have took our chances.

I just see lots of positives from the season (couple of negatives)

BUt the positives make me very proud!

We can compete with ANY team ANYWHERE

I think Mr Wenger as also learnt from the season, as in, he needs this experienced player!

Things are looking GOOD!