Today's Other Games

Taylor Swift

Incidentally, observe Agbonlahor's goal on MOTD2 tonight, the culmination of a fantastic 8 or 9 pass move, with most passes being one touch. If Man United had scored that, they'd be salivating over it.

We'll lose at Pride Park next week now.

We were piss poor today, game was a total non-event apart from Yakubu's miss of the season and Fernandes' brilliant through ball.

Really starting to get sick of Arteta now.  :angry:

We were piss poor today, game was a total non-event apart from Yakubu's miss of the season and Fernandes' brilliant through ball.

We will take him off your hands.

You can have him for silly money, like £12-15m.

He's been shit bar a few games this season, ironic really because he's now suddenly been latched onto by the media as a quality player. He was far, far better than this for the previous two seasons. His attitude has become terrible all of a sudden, probably believing his own hype or agent talk.

He's been shit bar a few games this season, ironic really because he's now suddenly been latched onto by the media as a quality player. He was far, far better than this for the previous two seasons. His attitude has become terrible all of a sudden, probably believing his own hype or agent talk.

Do you think you'll continue to be shit or snap out of it at some point soon?

How's your run-in looking?

He's been s*** bar a few games this season, ironic really because he's now suddenly been latched onto by the media as a quality player. He was far, far better than this for the previous two seasons. His attitude has become terrible all of a sudden, probably believing his own hype or agent talk.

Do you think you'll continue to be s*** or snap out of it at some point soon?

How's your run-in looking?

Our run in is tougher than yours, got Chelsea at home and Arsenal away. I reckon if we beat you at Goodison we'll finish 5th but I'm not sure we will beat you. The performances have been pretty bad since going out on pens to Fiorentina and the squad is spread thin at the minute so it's tough to make any changes that will freshen things up.

I was hoping for a confidence boosting 3-0 and some good football today to get us back on track but instead we only just scraped a win.

MOTD : "Middlesbrough's goal machine has got two!"

yeah, two since he got here

Love how they've already got a banner proclaiming him so. I'd want to wait until he'd actually done something personally, maybe that's just me.

MOTD : "Middlesbrough's goal machine has got two!"

yeah, two since he got here

Love how they've already got a banner proclaiming him so. I'd want to wait until he'd actually done something personally, maybe that's just me.

Thought exaclty the same.

Glad my credit card failed when I tried to purchase the "Smith, toon goal machine" banner though :lol:

Wheater is a right mutant. He looks like he's just crawled out of a toxic dump at the ICI plant.

He said his girlfriend cried when he got his England call up. I'm surprised he knew, I'd expect the poor cow to be in tears 24/7.