Keegan is the Messiah

James

He is fucking incredible and I am very ashamed to have criticised him in the way I had a few weeks back.

Amazing turnaround. Absolutely lost for words with happiness right now.

I was about to say the same thing. I too had my doubts.

I reckon it's taken a while (few matches) to get back into the understanding of the premership now along with getting confidence in the players and believing they can actually play football.. the results are only starting to come through now. It's great although I did miss todays game as I was out buying a new laptop :(

We're playing our best football since 2003/04 or something. Haven't seen us attack this way since then at least.

Wasn't old enough to get it when he was at Newcastle last time around, but I'm overly impressed. Magnificent job to turn this shit season around. I really think we can catch Spuds now, and maybe The West Ham Rehabilitation Center for Former Newcastle Players Football Club(branded by FourFourTwo.)

- Give players confidence

- Give fans confidence and happiness

- Start winning and keep Newcastle from relegation

Three reasons why Ashley brought Keegan back and he's ticked all three boxes thus far.

Good times back? I hope to god they are.

Has anyone entered the intertwo bob yet?

Dunno, but it would still take a lot of luck to be in the top 10 (only top 10 clubs can qualify these days)

Well you never know. We did it in remarkable circumstances 2 seasons ago.

Has anyone entered the intertwo bob yet?

Dunno, but it would still take a lot of luck to be in the top 10 (only top 10 clubs can qualify these days)

Beat West Ham and its possible tbh.

Can see Spurs drawing a lot of their remaining games.

We've got one very hard away game, a game away to Pompy where their minds may be Wembley bound and the Spammers. At home there's a winnable game v the unwashed and Chelsea. 8 points from those I reckon

Is'nt the Intertoto done by the fair play league or summit now ? and not league position ?

Highest placed entrant in the league.

OH well

The UEFA Intertoto Cup 2008 will be the 20th and last edition of UEFA Intertoto Cup football tournament and the 3rd edition after a major change of the competition format. Three rounds will be held, and eleven teams will be qualified for the second qualifying round of the UEFA Cup.

Fair Play League is that the sixteen fairest International teams registred with UEFA get put in a hat, and four of those teams get an extra place in the UEFA Cup, given to the fairest team in that country's top division that is not already in Europe.