Ronaldinho - off to AC Milan

STM

Not a chance in hell of a party animal like him moving to Newcastle. Not the club, the city. If he came to England, it'd be London or nowhere.

Newcaslte is voted one of the world's top 10 party cities

Out of interest, is that above london?

On the same poll London was voted worst city in the world.

I love the creators of that poll.

Not a chance in hell of a party animal like him moving to Newcastle. Not the club, the city. If he came to England, it'd be London or nowhere.

That's a f****** joke though.

it was a fkin long time ago too. 1995 according to this....probably why Asprilla came eh

http://www.lastnightoffreedom.co.uk/stag/history-of/newcastle/

I genuinely see no reason why the sigining Ronaldihno isnt a possiblity, West Ham were close to gettin Adriano, Man City seem to be in for Ronnie too, Keegan has made it abundantly clear that he is cosidering what seem like completely unrealisitc targets, a couple of months weeks ago id of thought that this talk of Henry, Ronaldihno and Deco was ludicrous, but i have this massive feeling that all this talk isnt pie in the sky and has some founding, i just can help but feel that Ashley would love to bring a big player to Newcastle, ifno to entertain himself, then definitely for the benefit of the club.

Our only problem and major problem is that the likes of Milan seem to be sniffin around as well, if it was another big teamin Spain i would still be quite confident but with a big team in another league (another challenge) then i cant see this being pulled off for thoe reasons and those reasons alone.

Can see the same happening with Henry for what its worth, dont know why but i think Inter will get his signature.

That's a f****** joke though.

it was a fkin long time ago too. 1995 according to this....probably why Asprilla came eh

http://www.lastnightoffreedom.co.uk/stag/history-of/newcastle/

It was a joke back then. Shit Hen/Stag-do capital of the UK maybe. Whoopee-fucking-doo.

Well if Man City are genuinely in the hunt then there's absolutely no reason whatsoever we shouldn't be, quite frankly. That said, when push comes to shove this summer I fully expect one of the really, really big clubs in Europe to take a chance on him and that'll rule us out, ultimately.

Gotta think he'd be mega here, especially under KK who you know would let him just go out and play.

Guest sombrero

yea agreed, KK would give him some space to be creative, but would bringing such a massive player to the club take away from everyone elses self esteem?, like i look at out team and i feel like everyone is an equal, a team as it should be, if you throw in a footballer of the year or two, does that stir it up too much? or are my worries unfounded

I thought we were done with trophy signings after FFS left?

Henry and Ronaldinho would both be useless signings.  They would demand the team be worked around them and that's not how KK would ever manage a team.  We need a cohesive team unit with solid players in all positions, not one or two big "stars" that would demand the team be centered around them. 

If you hear all of the comments that Arsenal players have made since Henry's leaving - they are loving it - you can see why he wouldn't be a good addition to our squad.  People like Fabregas have spoken one the incessant need for everything to go through Henry, his personality and playing style both demand it.  I would hate that on Tyneside.

I'd rather have a real team.

Guest Jawesome

We should sign players who actually have the hunger and desire to play for us.  I don't think Ronaldinho will ever fell that way.

I thought we were done with trophy signings after FFS left?

Henry and Ronaldinho would both be useless signings.  They would demand the team be worked around them and that's not how KK would ever manage a team.  We need a cohesive team unit with solid players in all positions, not one or two big "stars" that would demand the team be centered around them.  

If you hear all of the comments that Arsenal players have made since Henry's leaving - they are loving it - you can see why he wouldn't be a good addition to our squad.  People like Fabregas have spoken one the incessant need for everything to go through Henry, his personality and playing style both demand it.  I would hate that on Tyneside.

I'd rather have a real team.

Got to agree with that.

If we are going to sign anyone from Barca it should be Gudjohnsen.

Ronaldinho is a player worth building a side around.

As for Keegan not managing a team to work around certain players, don't we play the formation we do now to accommodate Owen, Martins and Viduka in the same team?

We need a star, well i think so. Create a massive buzz and a player who can make a real difference, and brings fans and attention with him.

I don't mind building a team around one player, it worked wonders with Shearer for several years.

Ronnie quoting to say he wants to join a club who are on the up, doesn't want to join a big European club which demands so much from him, and a club that needs him and wants him'

Or words to that effect.

Pay day or generally wants loving?

Citeh have put an offer on the table as well.

Why on earth couldn't we go for him? Honestly, why the fuk not!? (since Ashley is rumoured to be a big fan and wants him as the face of Sports Direct)

Kicking off that he gets called 30 and he is only 28, but wants to go to a club that needs him more than he needs them :lol:

could we?

would we?

should we?

Ronaldinho the face of Sports Direct. That's brilliant. :lol:

:lol: the face that could eat an apple through a tennis racket you mean.

:D

Everyone has told me it's an absolute scream in Newcastle. Certainly, I'd rather go out there than in London, but I'm a bitter-loving piss-artist from Hull, not a Samba-loving, Caipirinha-drinking ponce from Brazil.

Ronnie quoting to say he wants to join a club who are on the up, doesn't want to join a big European club which demands so much from him, and a club that needs him and wants him'

Or words to that effect.

Pay day or generally wants loving?

Citeh have put an offer on the table as well.

Why on earth couldn't we go for him? Honestly, why the fuk not!? (since Ashley is rumoured to be a big fan and wants him as the face of Sports Direct)

That would suit him down to the ground. If he went to one of Europe's biggest clubs, he'd be expected to train hard. At a club that desperately needed him, he'd get away with murder.

Guest Knightrider

Those who are turning their noses up now, will be creaming their pants when it happens in the summer.