Sven to be sacked - BBC Sport

lovejoy

What a particularly shitty way to treat a manager.

If he's going to make a change then there's a way to go about it. To offer the job to Scolari before sacking Sven is bang out of order. Quite like City but Shinawatra is a wanker. 

I particularly like this from the Independant

The approach to Scolari came, via a Brazilian agent, from Srisumrid Jack Taweesuk, City's executive director, whose attempts to lure the Portugal national manager are understood to have included a promise that money will be available to Scolari to buy "the players that he wants".

Surely a basic demand of a manager?  If Shinawatra thinks he's being 'lenient' by putting that into the deal then he's even more stupid than I ever imagined.

Guest optimistic nit

doesn't really say anythng new does it? does seem like a headcase mind, and its irritating, because, as good as this is for us, as we are competing against them next season, citeh are my favourite top 10 club.

re midds: i think its a good way to do it personally, you don't want to sack a manager before you have any replacements, or you end up with what we did, offering redknapp the job, him saying no, and then we're fooked.

still shouldn't be sacking him, not in a million years, but if he was to, a citeh fan would hope that they already had a replacement signed up.

doesn't really say anythng new does it? does seem like a headcase mind, and its irritating, because, as good as this is for us, as we are competing against them next season, citeh are my favourite top 10 club.

re midds: i think its a good way to do it personally, you don't want to sack a manager before you have any replacements, or you end up with what we did, offering redknapp the job, him saying no, and then we're fooked.

still shouldn't be sacking him, not in a million years, but if he was to, a citeh fan would hope that they already had a replacement signed up.

I mean doing it publicly.

It's otherwise known as constructive dismissal though, surely? So Sven will be able to walk now and claim compensation. That's just fucking stupidity.

Guest BudBud

Complete joke. Bloody dictator trying to do the same as the shitty country he ran but with a premiership football club. GG Taxin, hope you like feeling like Ken Bates.

Absolute stroke of genius.

Think back to England making (nearly) the same mistake two years ago, then make it yourself.

What an idiot.

Absolute stroke of genius.

Think back to England making (nearly) the same mistake two years ago, then make it yourself.

What an idiot.

Yep total Knacker, i dont think his powers of forcing people into doing it his way within the football world will work.  Plenty of other high paid jobs and decent sized clubs outthere without the hassle of a human rights abuser bashing you over the head every 5 mins.

"I pay you money, you win me many games"

FUCK OFF DAFT CUNT

apparently he and Thaksin är going to have a meeting at the weekend there he are going to get sacked. still he will have to go at the STUPIED tour to Thailand. GOD WHAT I HATE THAT IDIOT :tickedoff:

• 13 years later...
18 minutes ago, lovejoy said:

did we ever find out what happened to him, @Wullie?

(some bump this btw).

Vanished from here and the Blue Moon forum around the same time. Can only assume the worst - that he thought better of spending the next 15 years waffling shite online.