Player of the Season

La Parka
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest Stephen927

:lol:

I'll come back and vote later.

Habib Beye for me. Wish he was just starting to establish himself in his career, rather than coming to the tail end of it. Quality full back.

I think it's quite difficult to pick anybody else. Faye has done well, but it's been a bit of a stop start season for him. Notable mention to Steve Harper, done well coming in and deserves to keep the shirt despite the impending return to fitness of Shay.

EDIT: Shite, forgot about Butt. Been consistant enough since Keegan came in, was a bit shite until Allardyce but who wasn't? Beye.  :coolsmiley:

Honorable mentions to Butt and Harper though. Both have been good. 

Butt's been good for three to four weeks! Before that he was s****.

This forum is great :lol:

Not really, compared to the other dross around him, he has had some stinkers though, Derby away he was pathetic.

But then again no one has been that consistent, bar beye.

This poll is fucked up. How can Beye only have 82.1% of the vote?

Ridiculous

How so? I think he has consistantly been our best player this season and it seems a lot think the same.

As Apisith has said Owen and Martins haven't really been doing it all season but are probably getting votes because of the last few games.

This poll is fucked up. How can Beye only have 82.1% of the vote?

Ridiculous

How so? I think he has consistantly been our best player this season and it seems a lot think the same.

As Apisith has said Owen and Martins haven't really been doing it all season but are probably getting votes because of the last few games.

Jon, are you still drunk? :lol:

I think tccambs is saying that Beye actually deserves more than 82.1%. So he agrees with you, you know :D