Player of the Season

La Parka
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Owen's a good shout imo. I went for Beye though as I think he was pretty good before the ACN and even if his performances have been slightly overhyped in recent weeks he has still been excellent.

I love the way Butt's third. He was terrible up until KK returned.

I remember a few games in a row where he gave the ball away every time he was on the ball.

Not suprising that Beye's top.

I think Owen kep plugging away under tactics that should have boiled his piss.

Pre-Keegan I don't think you could look any further than Milner, unfortunately his absence from our rejuvination probably precludes him.

:kasper: Milner's been awful all season. even his two goals were the result of a mis-hit cross and an airkick that put off the spurs defence.

there's a reason he has no votes. that reason is probably cos Gejon hasn't voted yet.  :razz:

Pre-Keegan I don't think you could look any further than Milner, unfortunately his absence from our rejuvination probably precludes him.

:kasper: Milner's been awful all season. even his two goals were the result of a mis-hit cross and an airkick that put off the spurs defence.

there's a reason he has no votes. that reason is probably cos Gejon hasn't voted yet.  :razz:

I think he's got no votes because he hasn't been part of the improved form.

He and Nzogbia would both have been higher in December if you ask me.  Simply because they were our only creative threat going forward. up until that point.

milner was better than the majority pre-keegan (which isn't saying much) and gave it a go whilst the rest didn't seem to give a fuck.

Owen's a good shout imo. I went for Beye though as I think he was pretty good before the ACN and even if his performances have been slightly overhyped in recent weeks he has still been excellent.

Agree with this as well. Even when we had those 9 games without a win, Owen was the one who looked like scoring even if he was missing. You always felt that it'd click for him in the end, and it's showing now.

Hurt but I voted for Beye :D

Can't believe Owen & Butt are 2nd & 3rd.  Had this been started 4 or 5 weeks ago the pair of them would be lucky to have any votes.

almost the whole team was s**** bevore KK took over... not just Owen or Butt!

Can't believe Owen & Butt are 2nd & 3rd.  Had this been started 4 or 5 weeks ago the pair of them would be lucky to have any votes.

Undoubtedly, but they were two of the worst, particularly Butt.

I can't remember Owen ever being one of the worst players in the team tbh. Butt was shocking though.

I can't remember Owen ever being one of the worst players in the team tbh. Butt was shocking though.

Really?  When Owen wasn't scoring, he was contributing nothing at all & missing what few chances were coming his way.

Just surprises me that they have as many votes as they do, compared to the rest of the team who they were no better than.

Really?  When Owen wasn't scoring, he was contributing nothing at all & missing what few chances were coming his way.

Just surprises me that they have as many votes as they do, compared to the rest of the team who they were no better than.

I think it's because everyone is basing it on Keegan's team. I'd really struggle to think of one player who deserved it under Allardyce.

Beye

Owen

Enrique - since kk return

Did Enrique really get a chance before KK came back? He's been very confident on the ball and his short passing is awesome when going forward. Very solid playing defensively in recent games...

However I voted for Beye. Also Faye sort of stands out lately. Current starting eleven is playing very good as overall at the moment(except Viduka IMO)