Champions League (Semi finals, 2nd legs)

Tooj

Seen a post on redandwhitekop..

"I knew we'd regret not scoring the second. Torres let us all down tonight."

;D  ;D

And I thought people on here were fickle about Owen

Torres was pants tonight though his finishing was abysmal.

He wa soff colour tonight but fucking hell, where would they have been if it hadnt been for him this season

Careful mate. Most people on here think they'd still be top 4 without him and Gerrard ;)

Guest king harry

Funny as f***. Why's the singing stopped?

I've been waiting for years to see the smug arsehole Liverpool fans singing at the end and only at the end to be fuked over like that.

That is a magical moment, magic.

We were singing louder when they scored, and win or lose next week i dare say. I fancy us to grab a goal there, but they probably will again, to be honest thats what you get if you carnt kill the game with chances we had, if we go out we only have ourselves to blame.

I've been waiting for years to see the smug arsehole Liverpool fans singing at the end and only at the end to be fuked over like that.

We were singing louder when they scored, and win or lose next week i dare say. I fancy us to grab a goal there, but they probably will again, to be honest thats what you get if you carnt kill the game with chances we had, if we go out we only have ourselves to blame.

Thought Carragher coped well last night with Drogba. You really need to sign a decent right back in summer to let JC play in the centre.

Brilliant finish by Riise.

Hope Chels win, fed up of seeing l'pool up there in Europe despite being inconsistent as f*** in the league.

Provided the winner of the other semi final wins the cup, I don't mind too much who is beaten in the final.

Aye. And for JT to be suspended for the final.

Guest king harry

Thought Carragher coped well last night with Drogba. You really need to sign a decent right back in summer to let JC play in the centre.

To be honest i think agger and skirtel are the future CBs for the club, i thought skirtel was superb last night.

To be honest i think agger and skirtel are the future CBs for the club, i thought skirtel was superb last night.

I don't think JC is a very good right back, that's the point I'm making.

Guest king harry

I don't think JC is a very good right back, that's the point I'm making.

He can be, he has spent half his career playing right back, a couple of seasons left back as well. He has no pace though sp depends on the opposistion, he can play full back decent enough though. The thing is we were very close to signing alves for 12 million, then at the last minute, they wanted 13 and we refused to pay it. Not an out and our right back but would of been a good signing. I wont be surprised if carra plays full back next season, hypia will be used as cover with agger and skirtel as CB, and carragher switching to CB, when we play teams who have fast wingers that he carnt cope with.

Seem to remember Carragher having a very good game at right-back against Arsenal?

He's better in the middle though.

Wot the massive 3 chances you created?  :lol: ;)

Guest king harry

Torres 2 chances, kuyts other one, gerrards shot, id of took any of them really, but if you carnt put it away then..... :rant:

Seem to remember Carragher having a very good game at right-back against Arsenal?

He probably did, but he's a much better centre back than he is a right back. I seem to remember him complaining about having to play there too?

Torres 2 chances, kuyts other one, gerrards shot, id of took any of them really, but if you carnt put it away then..... :rant:

Joe Cole's two chances, Lampard's two chances, Ballack's header etc etc etc

Draw was a fair result tbh

Guest king harry

Sky Sports taking the piss showing all of Liverpools recent own goals.

mackems.gif

I'm still laughing from last night, they don't need to do this, not yet!  bluelaugh.gif

we have scored some classic own goals in recent seasons, gerrards in the league cup final, and carraghers 2 in the same match against manchester united, stick out for me

mackems.gif

I'm still laughing from last night, they don't need to do this, not yet!  bluelaugh.gif

we have scored some classic own goals in recent seasons, gerrards in the league cup final, and carraghers 2 in the same match against manchester united, stick out for me

Nothing beats the skill and control of Jimmi Traore's own goal against Burnley was it?

That was funny as fuk, even my Liverpool supporting mate was laughing at that one!  :laugh:

Guest king harry

mackems.gif

Nothing beats the skill and control of Jimmi Traore's own goal against Burnley was it?

That was funny as fuk, even my Liverpool supporting mate was laughing at that one!  :laugh:

haha the he just carnt control his legs song was funny, amazing we won the CL team with him in the team.