Champions League (Semi finals, 2nd legs)

Tooj

Kuyts a very good player, gets a lot of stick for not banging them in but I suspect he will start soon. One of the best work rates around.

What makes you think that? Has been in the league for nearly 2 seasons now and is hardly a youngster.

Kuyts a very good player, gets a lot of stick for not banging them in but I suspect he will start soon. One of the best work rates around.

What makes you think that? Has been in the league for nearly 2 seasons now and is hardly a youngster.

What makes you think Milner will come good like? Been in the league for what is it? 6 years now? ;)

Kuyts a very good player , gets a lot of stick for not banging them in but I suspect he will start soon. One of the best work rates around.

Sorry but he's not.  He works hard and that's it.

I agree, however he's been very good tonight. His passing has been notably much better than lately.

What makes you think Milner will come good like? Been in the league for what is it? 6 years now? ;)

Not even gonna bother :D

Just because he's getting in better goalscoring positions these days and seems to be scoring in Europe more. He's due a run  I reckon and now might be the time.

Kuyts a very good player , gets a lot of stick for not banging them in but I suspect he will start soon. One of the best work rates around.

Sorry but he's not.  He works hard and that's it.

I agree, however he's been very good tonight. His passing has been notably much better than lately.

Well say what you like but I just love his crazy dutch antics.

Am I alone in wanting Liverpool to win this?

No.

Although I hate the way Liverpool are bunging their way to the final yet again, Chelsea are just a horrible, soulless bastard of a club and a team. How they spent £300m to form this horrible team is mind boggling.