PRE-MATCH West Ham v Newcastle

STM

First time in months that a pre match thread has been made as late as wednesday.

Line up:

Harper

Beye        Taylor        Faye      Enrique

Butt

Geremi                            Barton

Owen

Viduka                  Martins

Fancy us to pile a bit of misery on West Ham, don't think we will lose TBH. We are good confident form and i think they will struggle to stop our front 3 scoring.

Prediction 1-2 Owen, Martins, Ashton

It makes a massive change doesn't it. Now i feel so confident that we can go away from home and put in a good performance, dominating a game and get a win.

If Portsmouth struggled to dominate us at their place then these lot will too IMO, their all over the place ATM.

If we get in their faces, the natives will get restless and we WILL win.

i think we need to up our game a bit to win here, our passing and movement hasnt been as fluent against pompey or the mackems, i'm gonna go for a draw but i wouldnt be surprised if we won it if we get back to spurs levels

Guest GAMMELL

Reckon this could be a cracker. We'll stay unchanged from the derby win & wrack up a few goals & concede a couple.

Prediction 2-3 (Martins & an Owen brace with Zamora & Sears for them shower)  :thup:

Reading KUMB most of them are expecting to get beat.

Yep, just read too.

lol @

paddy the greek wrote:

west ham united 1-3 newcastle united

aninjuredcunt 6 (pen) aplayerthatcares 32,49,86

att:34,000 boredcunts

It'll come back to haunt me but I've got a good feeling about this match, I think we'll win 0-3. If we keep up our game and hold their strikers, I think we'll walk it.

Even if we don't perform, we've got three genuine match-winners who only need one moment to do something special. Just look at Sunday, Owen's first was just brilliant, and the second one was down to great link-up play between Owen & Viduka. Their defence is dire, can see us winning by two goals.

Reading KUMB most of them are expecting to get beat.

Yep, just read too.

lol @

paddy the greek wrote:

west ham united 1-3 newcastle united

aninjuredcunt 6 (pen) aplayerthatcares 32,49,86

att:34,000 boredcunts

It'll come back to haunt me but I've got a good feeling about this match, I think we'll win 0-3. If we keep up our game and hold their strikers, I think we'll walk it.

Amazing to think as well that I bet not so long ago some people on here would have preferred Ashton to Owen...unbe-smegging-lievable.

No one seems to have mentioned the fact half our old team is down there.  Not sure who is fit out of them, but can see them raising the game a bit for this one.

Still think we will have too much for them however.  The performance (i.e. not very pretty) was to be expected, better football at the weekend me thinks - and a win.  Win all our last games and that should see us finish above them and spurs.