Valencia

LiquidAK

If David Villa is for sale for £16 m and we dont lay a bid on the table i will get pretty upset, and if Tottenham gets him i dont know what i will think about Newcastles ambitions for the coming years.

Swap deal for Martins would be great business for all concerned imo. Owen and Villa behind a target man with a bit of mobility would be class.

If David Villa is for sale for £16 m and we dont lay a bid on the table i will get pretty upset, and if Tottenham gets him i dont know what i will think about Newcastles ambitions for the coming years.

On his way to Madrid

Guest optimistic nit

i'm very much the optimist when it comes to our ability to attract players in the transfer market, but i really can't see any of valenica's stars joining us now, what with our last few league positions and the amount of players who will want them.

i'm very much the optimist when it comes to our ability to attract players in the transfer market, but i really can't see any of valenica's stars joining us now, what with our last few league positions and the amount of players who will want them.

Agree fully unfortunately! :-[

Manuel Fernandes would be a good signing for us to replace one of our midfielders if we go 4-3-3 next season also. Wouldn't cost too much since he hasn't played much at all and Valencia have financial problems,  and him we could get if we want i think. Was really good in the PL whenever i've seen him. Also young and one for the future who wouldn't cost a fortune. A safer bet than someone like Veloso, and probably alot cheaper and he already knows the EPL and has done pretty well there. I would go for him to replace Geremi or Barton. And try to find a younger better passing DM than Butt and a really creative AM.

Manuel Fernandes would be a good signing for us to replace one of our midfielders if we go 4-3-3 next season also. Wouldn't cost too much since he hasn't played much at all and Valencia have financial problems,  and him we could get if we want i think. Was really good in the PL whenever i've seen him. Also young and one for the future who wouldn't cost a fortune. A safer bet than someone like Veloso, and probably alot cheaper and he already knows the EPL and has done pretty well there. I would go for him to replace Geremi or Barton. And try to find a younger better passing DM than Butt and a really creative AM.

I thought Fernandes had just signed for Everton?

Better not touch Joaquin atm. seem turned to be the new "Guivarch"

Played OK against Barca seeing as his team mates didn't turn up at all. Always been a player I liked, a good dribbler but only does it in cameo's unfortunately.