Probably the funniest thing i've ever seen at a match

Jamie

Has to be a game at SJP around 1969, and a dog ran on the pitch - it started racing around,and players were making abortive attempts to catch it...

Without any hesitation, the Leazes End all started singing 'Will you get Joe Baker off the pitch?' to the tune of 'Coming round the mountain when she comes'...

Baker had recently signed for the Mackems from Hibs....!!!

Give Jamie a break.

Granted the origins of the lad on the bike aren't important, but i do think some are being a tad overly politically correct here.

And if the incident wasn't funny, then why do ITV get loads of viewers watching similiar incidents on "you've been framed" every week?

Give Jamie a break.

Granted the origins of the lad on the bike aren't important, but i do think some are being a tad overly politically correct here.

And if the incident wasn't funny, then why do ITV get loads of viewers watching similiar incidents on "you've been framed" every week?

It was a piss take, nothing more.  :lol:

Can Charva's be loveable? Suppose that' s what mums are for...

String 'em up!!!

Only joking... Horsewhipped to within an inch of his life would make up for the accidental racism remark :)

I remember when I was a kid on holiday in Robin Hood's Bay, and all the kids had these plastic "Sekiden" guns that shot plaster pellets. At kid level the whole village would divide into gangs who'd have gunfights with each other. Me and my brother discovered the guns would also shoot these sweets called Sherbet Pips, and they sting a lot more than the ordinary pellets when you got someone with one. So we were firing at these kids on the sea wall, but missed and hit these much bigger lads by mistake, who were f****** furious, and started chasing us. RHB is a maze of little alleys and stairways. These lads could have easily minced us, but we were small and quick, and knew the village well, and soon we'd lost all but one of them. The biggest one. A real brute with huge arms. He could have been the model for Biffa Bacon. Me and my bro were getting tired and there was this horrible moment, just near the Dolphin Hotel, where he was coming up behind us and we just knew we were going to get caught any second and given a serious kicking...

And then a seagull shat on his head. A great gob of noxious white slime. He was dripping with the stuff, cursing and swearing, and stopped running, waving his big arms around in rage, while we scampered off, laughing our little heads off.

Would have been much funnier if he wasn't English, like.

if you can work out the year we may be able to work out which match it was

Should be fairly easy to work out as we've not played Brighton that much lately.

Guest Jawesome

Thats not what I said though.  You said..

most of these c***s have never attended a game

and I said...

I bet 99% of them have though.

don't worry jamie

get off your high horses man you wankers

Ironic.

what's ironic here????????????

i am on no high horse

no wonder everyone in this country is scared to say what they feel, the lad probably seen a asian lad crash into a lampost

why can't people see the joke as what it was instead of picking up on him because he said he wasn't of an english origin

fuck off and attend some matches you sad wankers, in fact lets make some transfer rumour threads

Guest Jawesome

don't worry jamie

Ironic.

i am on no high horse

no wonder everyone in this country is scared to say what they feel, the lad probably seen a asian lad crash into a lampost

why can't people see the joke as what it was instead of picking up on him because he said he wasn't of an english origin

f*** off and attend some matches you sad wankers, in fact lets make some transfer rumour threads

I'm sharing a season ticket with my mate 'cos I can't afford to pay the full whack.  Does that make me a sad wanker or am I passed fit to be classed a 'real' supporter?  And yes the kid probably was Asian, and his turban probably fell off or something, but still you know he could have worded it better.

don't worry jamie

Ironic.

i am on no high horse

fuck off and attend some matches you sad wankers, in fact lets make some transfer rumour threads

I'll sort your post out for you since you are incapable.  O0

The irony is that you are having a pop at people for not attending games and commenting people should get off their high horse.

Even better than that is you link not having a laugh at a particular joke with attending games, which is quite bizzare to say the least.

TBH, you are talking utter tripe, however i do agree its been totally blown out of all proportions, but you are doing the same thing right now with your un needed and down right thick as fuk pop at people not attending games whereas most on here and in this thread do.

Quite silly do you not agree?

Guest Geordiecunny

I wasn't there but my rather stupid mate who's a Leeds fan who went to watch Preston play in the playoff final in Cardiff a few years ago (another friend of ours is a Preston fan and used to drag us to Preston games sometimes cos he had no mates who were Preston fans). Anyway this old guy was having respiration problems and had to have a medical attention. They put a gas mask on him and helped him out and my mate shouted "gas mask, give us a wave!". Not funny because I would be laughing at the old man, just at the sheer stupidity. Think he felt pretty bad when someone pointed out that might have been a little bit harsh.