Probably the funniest thing i've ever seen at a match

Jamie

BTW, funniest thing I've seen at a match = Pierre Issa getting dropped off of a stretcher.  mackems.gif (He was white btw, made it funnier imho)

Almost as Watford blowing an easy automatic promotion season.

:lol:

O0

9th. That's where we'll finish. Screams of Graham Taylor's recently relegated Hornets in 00-01. FFS.

It wasnt at a match but it was similar, i was working on the doors down in Liverpool and some bloke started arguing with us. Then he suddenly shouted, "Im gonna come back and fuck you, and fuck you," talking about me and my mate. So we started to run towards him he suddenly turned and legged it and amazingly ran into the side of a moving bus. He wasnt too badly hurt.

BTW, funniest thing I've seen at a match = Pierre Issa getting dropped off of a stretcher.  mackems.gif (He was white btw, made it funnier imho)

O0

9th. That's where we'll finish. Screams of Graham Taylor's recently relegated Hornets in 00-01. FFS.

You've only got a game left? Blackpool away iirc which you should win. I think you'll scrape into the playoffs, just not sure if you'll see it as a second chance or that you are still licking your wounds and you'll be done by someone on the up in terms of form.

It wasnt at a match but it was similar, i was working on the doors down in Liverpool and some bloke started arguing with us. Then he suddenly shouted, "Im gonna come back and f*** you, and f*** you," talking about me and my mate. So we started to run towards him he suddenly turned and legged it and amazingly ran into the side of a moving bus. He wasnt too badly hurt.

What was his ethnic group?

O0

You've only got a game left? Blackpool away iirc which you should win. I think you'll scrape into the playoffs, just not sure if you'll see it as a second chance or that you are still licking your wounds and you'll be done by someone on the up in terms of form.

'Should win'. Won't win. Should've beaten Barnsley and Scunthorpe at home, which would've put us in 2nd (as it stands) still in contention for automatic promotion. Except we didn't, we're inept all over the field and need ripping apart and a new team needs to be formed. I wouldn't mind if we were playing decent football. Except we're ugly in two ways, not winning and playing shite football. It's horrific. Our strikers aren't scoring, our midfielders are shit and our wingers can't cross. I'm expecting a season battling relegation next year, unless things improve dramatically.

It wasnt at a match but it was similar, i was working on the doors down in Liverpool and some bloke started arguing with us. Then he suddenly shouted, "Im gonna come back and f*** you, and f*** you," talking about me and my mate. So we started to run towards him he suddenly turned and legged it and amazingly ran into the side of a moving bus. He wasnt too badly hurt.

everyone just about got over that subject man.. :frantic:

It's Jamie, I've read his posts before, his solitary brain cell is incapable of performing such a thing.

Puts you firmly on a level playing field when debating with him if you really can't see it for what it is

Innocent question.... but what is it?

every just about got over that subject man.. :frantic:

I got here late :undecided:

everyone just about got over that subject man.. :frantic:

I got here late :undecided:

Just hoping now people might start coming up with some funny stories

ok then....toon fan directing traffic at huddersfield,creating traffic chaos then legging it.

the roll of burger trollies down the hill behind oakwell

ruel fox bent double laughing at himself when he kicked the flag aswell as the ball when taking a corner...the ball dribbled forwrad aboyt 2ft.

fatty showing his arse at goodison and getting chucked out.

the little kid with his balaclava football after a derby at roker and the irate mackem in the main stand who didn't realise what 5,000 geordies knew.....that the coppers were on their way to him and he was about to be lifted.

the young'un leading the security a merry chase that we could see through the exits of the half built level 7

Not my story but my mates, sits in Leazers, really mortal bloke stumbles down about 10 stairs...bang straight into the concrete wall along the concourse.  Pop nose is gone.  The whole crowd in the Leazes near him start singing 'Nose bleed, if you love the toon'

I remember when I was a kid on holiday in Robin Hood's Bay, and all the kids had these plastic "Sekiden" guns that shot plaster pellets. At kid level the whole village would divide into gangs who'd have gunfights with each other. Me and my brother discovered the guns would also shoot these sweets called Sherbet Pips, and they sting a lot more than the ordinary pellets when you got someone with one. So we were firing at these kids on the sea wall, but missed and hit these much bigger lads by mistake, who were fucking furious, and started chasing us. RHB is a maze of little alleys and stairways. These lads could have easily minced us, but we were small and quick, and knew the village well, and soon we'd lost all but one of them. The biggest one. A real brute with huge arms. He could have been the model for Biffa Bacon. Me and my bro were getting tired and there was this horrible moment, just near the Dolphin Hotel, where he was coming up behind us and we just knew we were going to get caught any second and given a serious kicking...

And then a seagull shat on his head. A great gob of noxious white slime. He was dripping with the stuff, cursing and swearing, and stopped running, waving his big arms around in rage, while we scampered off, laughing our little heads off.

Would have been much funnier if he wasn't English, like.

I remember when I was a kid on holiday in Robin Hood's Bay, and all the kids had these plastic "Sekiden" guns that shot plaster pellets. At kid level the whole village would divide into gangs who'd have gunfights with each other. Me and my brother discovered the guns would also shoot these sweets called Sherbet Pips, and they sting a lot more than the ordinary pellets when you got someone with one. So we were firing at these kids on the sea wall, but missed and hit these much bigger lads by mistake, who were f****** furious, and started chasing us. RHB is a maze of little alleys and stairways. These lads could have easily minced us, but we were small and quick, and knew the village well, and soon we'd lost all but one of them. The biggest one. A real brute with huge arms. He could have been the model for Biffa Bacon. Me and my bro were getting tired and there was this horrible moment, just near the Dolphin Hotel, where he was coming up behind us and we just knew we were going to get caught any second and given a serious kicking...

And then a seagull shat on his head. A great gob of noxious white slime. He was dripping with the stuff, cursing and swearing, and stopped running, waving his big arms around in rage, while we scampered off, laughing our little heads off.

if you can work out the year we may be able to work out which match it was

I remember when I was a kid on holiday in Robin Hood's Bay, and all the kids had these plastic "Sekiden" guns that shot plaster pellets. At kid level the whole village would divide into gangs who'd have gunfights with each other. Me and my brother discovered the guns would also shoot these sweets called Sherbet Pips, and they sting a lot more than the ordinary pellets when you got someone with one. So we were firing at these kids on the sea wall, but missed and hit these much bigger lads by mistake, who were f****** furious, and started chasing us. RHB is a maze of little alleys and stairways. These lads could have easily minced us, but we were small and quick, and knew the village well, and soon we'd lost all but one of them. The biggest one. A real brute with huge arms. He could have been the model for Biffa Bacon. Me and my bro were getting tired and there was this horrible moment, just near the Dolphin Hotel, where he was coming up behind us and we just knew we were going to get caught any second and given a serious kicking...

;D

Match? The seagull's arse and his face.

Aye, and probably would've been a lot funnier if you hadn't have killed it with that little bit at the end  O0

Guest marky555

Tell you what, lets not share funny stories with each other and have an NUFC Fans Forum that instead of talking about occurences at the match (whether it be on the way to the game or whenever), discusses the racism that is evident within the UK.

So Jamie, next time you see something that you find funny and want to share it on here with the rest of the fans think twice, cos by the sounds of things it won't be welcome by some.

Lighten up for fucks sake.

Tell you what, lets not share funny stories with each other and have an NUFC Fans Forum that instead of talking about occurences at the match (whether it be on the way to the game or whenever), discusses the racism that is evident within the UK.

So Jamie, next time you see something that you find funny and want to share it on here with the rest of the fans think twice, cos by the sounds of things it won't be welcome by some.

Do you not think that if something racist is said then maybe it should be pointed out?

Or would that be getting in the way of a good story..... :undecided:

Do you not think that if something racist is said then maybe it should be pointed out?

was it racist ?

was it racist ?

Open to interpretation i suppose.

Personally in my opinion if race has no relevance to the context of a story or argument and it is mentioned then it shows that that person doesnt treat the person as equal. Im not saying that its a racist comment or the story is racist but if you see colour as a relevant factor to any anecdote irrespective of the connotations of the anecdote then in my opinion you dont see them as equals.

Its just my view on attitude to racism, ive heard the whole "im not racist cos i dont hate them" and "i cant be racist because im firends with 'em" explanation so many times.

If you cant consider someone as equal then you have racist views in my opinion.