Sidwell has knocked us back a second time

NG32

Aye he can get fkd, we need miles better than him, let him rot at Chelski..

But I hear Boro are meant to be after him too, and he has no intereat in leaving to join them, enjoying the Chelski money and does not care if he don't play.

Seriously, when does the transfer window open? There's gonna be a hell of a lot of bullshit stories in the next few months, and a hell of a lot of fans getting disappointed with players we're either signing or missing out on.

Seriously, when does the transfer window open? There's gonna be a hell of a lot of bullshit stories in the next few months, and a hell of a lot of fans getting disappointed with players we're either signing or missing out on.

It opens when the domestic season ends doesn't it?  ???

Clubs can arrange transfers to go through on a particular date though surely?

It opens when the domestic season ends doesn't it?  ???

Clubs can arrange transfers to go through on a particular date though surely?

I guess so. I just don't think I can cope with these bullshit rumours being thrown at us every day. We're an easy target now too.

I would hope that all of our transfer deals remain silent until the day the player is announced.

Guest Guinness

I don't really see what he'd add to the side so I'm not in the slightest bit bothered about this if true.

The season wouldn't feel right if we didn't get our annual Chelsea reject.

Fiiiiine we'll take Drogba off their hands.

Martins------Owen-------Drogba

Despite his undoubted talent i would fucking hate it if we signed Drogba. He's a cheating, moaning, self obsessed fucktard!

I think alot of this critisism of Sidwell is a touch much, he's hardly a bad player.

Sure he's no Modric ;) but he's a good premiership player, a one that could compete in a top 6 side IMO. My main gripe with Sidwell is that he hasn't really got a specific position, i.e he's not an attacking midfielder or a defensive midfielder, which would put me off.

If he had regained some hunger and KK had a plan for him, i wouldn't be distraught if we took him.

Not that i believe a word of it.