The title race

Taylor Swift

Guest aoliversaknob

HOW CAN A MAN CHOOSE BETWEEN THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS? MANURE OR CHELSKI? INSTANT DEATH OF LIVING IN SUNDERLAND? PAT BUTCHER OR ANNE WIDDECOME.

What an absolute fucking cunt. I don't care if it is tongue in cheek, it has set me off.

Line two says it all when he refers to "Premiership tie". It is a match, not a tie, you stupid fucking NewFootballFan.

People like that make me want to puke up one of my kidneys.

Fuck off back to dressage or whatever you used to wank yourself into a frenzy over before you found "footy".

What an absolute fucking cunt. I don't care if it is tongue in cheek, it has set me off.

Line two says it all when he refers to "Premiership tie". It is a match, not a tie, you stupid fucking NewFootballFan.

Fuck off back to dressage or whatever you used to wank yourself into a frenzy over before you found "footy".

:laugh: brummie man, read it again. :lol:

What has Avram Grant done to deserve a trophy in this country? He's a caretaker who looks like an undertaker. I don't like useless kids who inherit daddy's fortunes, and I don't like ordinairy managers who inherit a winning team. The thought of this shuffling zombie getting a trophy cheaply while the likes of King Kev are still doing it the hard way makes my blood boil.

Man U for the double!

He reminds me of Tony Barton (although Barton was at the club a long time before taking over) in that he's taken over part way through and quietly gone about his work.

Say what you like about Grant but Chelsea are in the CL final and have a decent chance of winning the league with two games to go.

He does look like Herbet Lom, and he does look a bit like he's part reptile, but I like him. His piece he said about Holocaust Day and his ancestors was, i thought, very dignified.

He's taken a lot of shit this season, so good luck to the bloke. Sooner him than that gobby Taggart twat anyway.

Now for a lie down.

:laugh: brummie man, read it again. :lol:

How dare you puncture my ill advised and uninformed emotional rant with your logic and reason, Wullie.

How dare you!

What an absolute f****** c***. I don't care if it is tongue in cheek, it has set me off.

Line two says it all when he refers to "Premiership tie". It is a match, not a tie, you stupid f****** NewFootballFan.

f*** off back to dressage or whatever you used to w*** yourself into a frenzy over before you found "footy".

:lol:

The thing is there are millions of Manure "fans" who would believe that.I used to work with an Asian Manure "fan",and after they beat us at Wembley in '99 Cup Final,he asked me who they had in the next round!I told him to fuck off you glory hunting nobjockey!

The thing is there are millions of Manure "fans" who would believe that.I used to work with an Asian Manure "fan",and after they beat us at Wembley in '99 Cup Final,he asked me who they had in the next round!I told him to f*** off you glory hunting nobjockey!

I was sitting in the middle of them, they were horrible that day.

Man utd this season are arguably the best team ever in the premiership, and here Chelsea are level on points

Grant deserves a lot of plaudits. He didn't inherit a winning team, they finished 2nd last season

f*** Man u and their b****** fans, f*** Ronaldo, Neville and everyone associated with the c****** bollocks of a club, f****** hate them

Chelsea fan for the next 2 weeks

Pffff...

I'd fucking LOVE it if Arsenal won it due to Man Utd and Chelsea buggering up. That would be fantastic.

I'd go for this. Please, God, make this happen.

PS. Only joking, Haswell.

HOW CAN A MAN CHOOSE BETWEEN THE LESSER OF TWO EVILS? MANURE OR CHELSKI? INSTANT DEATH OF LIVING IN SUNDERLAND? PAT BUTCHER OR ANNE WIDDECOME.

ManU

Pat Butcher

Living in Sunderland

tbh

What's the widest Man U's lead stretched to at any point this season?

Was it ever more than 6 points?

I want to be able to take the piss about them blowing it...if they do.

Hmmm...don't think that this is a good idea. 95/96 will haunt you... :-(

"I want Man Utd to win because i hate chelsea blah blah"

People are quick to forget 96 era when fergis arrogant little wank muchers, beat us to the title. I will forever be bitter and will NEVER wish for Man Utd to win the league, regardless of who is playing the "better" (which BTW is a bullshit phrase) football.

On the other hand, i refuse to cheer on anyone but newcastle. Chelsea to win it please, but i won't be jumping for joy if they do.