Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Marca are saying that Real have received bids from Spurs for Heinze, Huntelaar, RVN and Robben which have been accepted by the club.   Spurs ITK's have been saying those players were on the radar for the best part of a month. 

However, Heinze wants to fight for a starting place and the other 3 all have other offers to consider.  My guess is that Spurs won't get any of them.

Why would you bid for Huntelaar and RVN?

You telling porkies again?

Marca are saying that Real have received bids from Spurs for Heinze, Huntelaar, RVN and Robben which have been accepted by the club.   Spurs ITK's have been saying those players were on the radar for the best part of a month. 

However, Heinze wants to fight for a starting place and the other 3 all have other offers to consider.  My guess is that Spurs won't get any of them.

Marca are saying that Real have received bids from Spurs for Heinze, Huntelaar, RVN and Robben which have been accepted by the club.  Spurs ITK's have been saying those players were on the radar for the best part of a month. 

Don't tell porkies!

Redknapp doesn't rate Bent or Pav and Keane's thrown more strops since coming back.  With Bent and Keane strongly linked with Sunderland and Pav wanted by Roma and Stuttgart, new strikers would be needed if they were all sold.  ITK's are also saying that we are seriously interested in Standard Liege's Dieumerci Mbokani.  Before that I'd never heard of him.  They would take us back to 4 strikers if those 3 were sold.  Personally, I don't think 3 will be sold so there wouldn't be any need to buy 3 either.

Don't tell porkies!

Redknapp doesn't rate Bent or Pav and Keane's thrown more strops since coming back.  With Bent and Keane strongly linked with Sunderland and Pav wanted by Roma and Stuttgart, new strikers would be needed if they were all sold.  ITK's are also saying that we are seriously interested in Standard Liege's Dieumerci Mbokani.  Before that I'd never heard of him.  They would take us back to 4 strikers if those 3 were sold.  Personally, I don't think 3 will be sold so there wouldn't be any need to buy 3 either.

Selling keane would sum up your joke of a club tbh. And your baggy faced cunt of a manager.

Don't tell porkies!

Selling keane would sum up your joke of a club tbh. And your baggy faced c*** of a manager.

How on earth can we possibly say that about another club!

Don't tell porkies!

Selling keane would sum up your joke of a club tbh. And your baggy faced c*** of a manager.

How on earth can we possibly say that about another club!

Because its spurs. Leave me alone.

Guest kingdawson

Don't tell porkies!

How do you work that out?. Serlling an average player and replacing him with a better player is bad business now?.

Don't tell porkies!

How do you work that out?. Serlling an average player and replacing him with a better player is bad business now?.

Except he was your saviour 6 months ago?Spurs fans had a mass wank when he came back.

Guest kingdawson

Don't tell porkies!

Except he was your saviour 6 months ago?

Was he?. Sorry must have missed that part.

Bentley just been gash at Spurs. Funny how he's been overlooked for "worst signing of the season" purely because he hit one good goal that was really just bad keeper positioning at the Emirates.

Players like Glen Johnson are made or broken by the managers that sign them. Because of his raw attributes he has plenty of potential to be a very good right back.

If Benitez is signing him for 17m then that is a touch on the steep side but considering the market for Brits these days it's not surprising ... look at Milner.

IMO Benitez might iron out the defensive mistakes and turn him into one of the best in the country.

Players like Glen Johnson are made or broken by the managers that sign them. Because of his raw attributes he has plenty of potential to be a very good right back.

If Benitez is signing him for 17m then that is a touch on the steep side but considering the market for Brits these days it's not surprising ... look at Milner.

IMO Benitez might iron out the defensive mistakes and turn him into one of the best in the country.

Right now he's already the best English RB in the country, but that's not praising his quality so much more the lack of rivals.

Right now he's already the best English RB in the country, but that's not praising his quality so much more the lack of rivals.

What happened to Micah Richards?

Has there been any links between Man Utd and Rossi this summer yet?

Might have missed them but that one wouldn't suprise me if Tevez leaves. They still have a buy-out clause right?

Exactly, total fall from grace. Has Richards even played for England under Capello?

They are both very similar TBH, i reckon Richards will eventually become a centre half again.

They are both very similar TBH, i reckon Richards will eventually become a centre half again.

Richards has far more potential in the tank but going through a tough spell, not really living up to the hype, but reckon he'll come back strong in a season or two.