Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Wasn't that Manuel Fernandes chap supposed to be shit hot? Only a loan i know.

Perhaps not shit hot but the fans warmed to him when he was here. He was supposed to be coming back but Valencia thought "lolz we want him!". Further elaborate details down the road, I'd say he's a realistic target if Moyes still wanted him.

Ridiculoulsly good deal that, imo. Onuoha's a good player and there's a fucking lot Everton could do with another £15m to blow.

On one hand it's a good deal but in today's ridiculous market, it isn't really.

£15m + Richards may change things. I'm not one to think Lescott won't leave just because he seems to like it here, money ultimately speaks. But, I honestly don't think anything will happen unless the deal I've just mentioned is offered, or an equivalent, at the very minimum.

Also; bear in mind "another £15m to blow" = most of our transfer budget. We don't already have £25m or owt.

Ridiculoulsly good deal that, imo. Onuoha's a good player and there's a fucking lot Everton could do with another £15m to blow.

I agree, I don't believe losing Lescott would be that big of a blow taking the the details of the offer into consideration.

If they're going to sell him then they should squeeze as much cash out of City as possible. Maybe another 4 or 5 million.

If they're going to sell him then they should squeeze as much cash out of City as possible. Maybe another 4 or 5 million.

FYP in case they fancy taking our approach.

If they're going to sell him then they should squeeze as much cash out of City as possible. Maybe another 4 or 5 million, with nothing to pay for a year.

And again. :undecided:

:lol:

I just think the deal they're offering is getting close to the 'too good to turn down' stage. But if they jack the price up all the time then they'll look elsewhere and Everton will be possibly left with an unhappy player and no cash to spend. 

Ridiculoulsly good deal that, imo. Onuoha's a good player and there's a f***ing lot Everton could do with another £15m to blow.

£15m + Richards may change things. I'm not one to think Lescott won't leave just because he seems to like it here, money ultimately speaks. But, I honestly don't think anything will happen unless the deal I've just mentioned is offered, or an equivalent, at the very minimum.

Also; bear in mind "another £15m to blow" = most of our transfer budget. We don't already have £25m or owt.

Onouha is better than Richards.

A bit more cash than £15m plus Onouha would do me.

Ridiculoulsly good deal that, imo. Onuoha's a good player and there's a f***ing lot Everton could do with another £15m to blow.

Onouha is better than Richards.

A bit more cash than £15m plus Onouha would do me.

I think Richards under Moyes could be absolute quality. I'm not so sure about Onouha.

Although saying that, a few more million and Onuoha would be acceptable.

Guest Roger Kint

Onouha is a better defender than Richards. What he lacks in strength and power he more than makes up with positioning and timing of the tackle. £15m plus him would be great business imo

Onouha is a better defender than Richards. What he lacks in strength and power he more than makes up with positioning and timing of the tackle. £15m plus him would be great business imo

last season he was. the season before richards was fantastic. better than onouha last season. it's a regular thing for youngsters to burst on to the scene then drop back. especially defenders where experience appears to count for more. in short they are both good players and still very very good prospects.

Guest Heneage

Adebayor signs for Manchester City.

Good, now Arsenal can go sign a real striker..

But they won't..

Wenger said he might not .

Selling Adebayor might just come back to kick Wenger in the bollocks come May. If City click then they could pip the Arse for 4th and his goals might be the difference. 

I don't think Oba would be that bad at Arsenal in all honesty. That's a thing I think is wierd about us, we've gone down because we were an absolutely disgusting and wretched team, but quite a few of our players would fit in alright at some top clubs I think. Jonas, Bassong, Oba, Owen, Enrique, Beye, Barton, Krul, etc. (There actually isn't anyone else, but etc. sounds better)