Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Isnt there someone on here who said he was distinctly average in that league never mind ours?

Correct, somebody said there was much better defenders in Denmark (hence why he went to play for New Zealand instead).

Can't remember who though.

Here:

Winston Reid (centre back/right back) of New Zealand has been outstanding in the world cup.....currently playing for a team in Denmark. Though he costs more than zero so might be out of our price range.

Reid has stood out to me as well, looks like he could play at a decent level.

i've watched him a bit for FC Midtjylland and imo he is one of those players who are playing above their level in a major tournament.... there are quite a few better players around in the danish superleague...

Ben Haim, Reid, Anton Ferdinand, Upson, Tomkins, Gabbidon, Da Costa... what a shoddy pool of centre backs.

Ben Haim has always been bottom-half fodder, Upson is getting old and injury prone, Gabbidon is never fit, Tomkins is still only a young lad and Reid is certainly nowt special at all.

That leaves Anton who is probably a solid mid-table defender at best and Da Costa who I don't know an awful lot about.

Ben Haim, Reid, Anton Ferdinand, Upson, Tomkins, Gabbidon, Da Costa... what a shoddy pool of centre backs.

Ben Haim has always been bottom-half fodder, Upson is getting old and injury prone, Gabbidon is never fit, Tomkins is still only a young lad and Reid is certainly nowt special at all.

That leaves Anton who is probably a solid mid-table defender at best and Da Costa who I don't know an awful lot about.

Anton plays for the Mackems does he not?

Here:

Winston Reid (centre back/right back) of New Zealand has been outstanding in the world cup.....currently playing for a team in Denmark. Though he costs more than zero so might be out of our price range.

Reid has stood out to me as well, looks like he could play at a decent level.

i've watched him a bit for FC Midtjylland and imo he is one of those players who are playing above their level in a major tournament.... there are quite a few better players around in the danish superleague...

I hope he's fucking mint.

Guest Heneage

When they said they were signing a young player from the World Cup. I jokingly thought to myself he's going to be Honduran or from New Zealend. Reid does remind me a bit of Onyewu though, quite athletic, but not very technical.

You hope he's mint for West Ham, what in the name of Christ's sack would make you say that?

Edit: Ahhhh, I get you  :pow:

Just fancied being Ronaldo for a minute, tbh. It was class.

Guest Heneage

He's got balls I'll give him that.

He's a f***ing mentalist more like.

This guy is on a crashcourse to throw away his talent, but by Christ is it going to be entertaining to watch.

You know as well, he probably told his agent he wanted 210. :lol: