Other clubs' transfers

Dave

* Section 15 of the Fifa ‘Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players - 2010’ states: “An established professional who has, in the course of the season, appeared in fewer than ten per cent of the official matches in which his club has been involved may terminate his contract prematurely on the ground of sporting just cause. Due consideration shall be given to the player’s circumstances in the appraisal of such cases. The existence of a sporting just cause shall be established on a case-by-case basis. In such a case, sporting sanctions shall not be imposed, though compensation may be payable. A professional may only terminate his contract on this basis in the 15 days following the last official match of the season of the club with which he is registered.“

So if a player is not in the 25 we could in theory see a lot of frees available at the end of the season!

* Section 15 of the Fifa ‘Regulations on the Status and Transfer of Players - 2010’ states: “An established professional who has, in the course of the season, appeared in fewer than ten per cent of the official matches in which his club has been involved may terminate his contract prematurely on the ground of sporting just cause. Due consideration shall be given to the player’s circumstances in the appraisal of such cases. The existence of a sporting just cause shall be established on a case-by-case basis. In such a case, sporting sanctions shall not be imposed, though compensation may be payable. A professional may only terminate his contract on this basis in the 15 days following the last official match of the season of the club with which he is registered.“

So if a player is not in the 25 we could in theory see a lot of frees available at the end of the season!

In theory yes, but the rules of the 25 man squad 'purely apply to only Premier League matches – not European, FA Cup or League Cup games'. Most teams with big squads will be in the cups and Europe for a few games. Most will probably rotate the squad for the cup competitions, meaning a player will only have to play in about 4/5 games to hit the 10% mark.

From the twitter:

OliverKayTimes  Real Madrid's total outlay on Khedira and Ozil ...

£23m. Great business. (Want to resist #MUFC "value". Can't)

And Milner's going for £2m more than this. Absolutely staggering!!

Still think Spurs need a new striker like.

4 good but not top class strikers there, think twitchy should break the bank on a top class forward if you's want to do anything in the CL.

Yeah, that's what we think too, and Saturday just underlined it. Problem is, who will come? Dzeko would be the dream, but with City, Barca and Real throwing Monopoly money around people are asking silly money for anyone. I have no idea how good Remy is.

Guest palnese

------------Balotelli - Tevez

- -----------------Silva------

Barry/ De Jong - Yaya - Milner

Not too bad that.

Where would Adam Johnson fit in??

They've got a lot of options.

Silva - Yaya - Milner - Johnson

or

-----------Tevez-----

Balotelli -- Silva/Milner - Johnson

I don't see him as an automatic starter in that City XI.

------------Balotelli - Tevez

- -----------------Silva------

Barry/ De Jong - Yaya - Milner

Not too bad that.

Where would Adam Johnson fit in??

They've got a lot of options.

Silva - Yaya - Milner - Johnson

or

-----------Tevez-----

Balotelli -- Silva/Milner - Johnson

I don't see him as an automatic starter in that City XI.

Can see there being a lot of unhappy players come January.

Still think Spurs need a new striker like.

4 good but not top class strikers there, think twitchy should break the bank on a top class forward if you's want to do anything in the CL.

Yeah, that's what we think too, and Saturday just underlined it. Problem is, who will come? Dzeko would be the dream, but with City, Barca and Real throwing Monopoly money around people are asking silly money for anyone. I have no idea how good Remy is.

Maybe take a gamble on Suarez? Bit of a risk though and I still don't think he suits being an out and out striker.

I've never seen Remy play either, don't really know what kind of player he is only that he's French and black.

Love it that every City new signing seems to get shit number.  :lol:

http://cache1.asset-cache.net/xc/103416107.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF87892102A727B1636DE2E6CEC35A354B49D018FB2B9AA48A4BB3B55AF8E0B94389969C

Balotelli always wears 45.

But yeah, Toure got 42. Like wtf.

Bellamy had 39, Viera has 24, De Jong has 34, Tevez 32 (had it at Man Utd as well I think, but still)

Didn't know that Balotelli always has the 45, though.

Lass Diarra, Fernando Gago, Mahamadou Diarra, Xabi Alonso, Sami Khedira

Sergio Canales, Rafael van der Vaart, Mesut Özil, Esteban Granero, Kaká

Why are Real Madrid so greedy

Can see them ones crossed out leaving.

Mou seems to rate Gago, actually. Looks like he'll be staying.

Guest Stephen927

Every player considering signing for Man City should look at how they are treating Bellamy now. One of their best, if not best, performers last season, he's now banned from training with the first team and Man City are refusing to enter negotiations with any top English clubs over his signature.

Disgraceful way to treat him, Milner should be very wary.

Every player considering signing for Man City should look at how they are treating Bellamy now. One of their best, if not best, performers last season, he's now banned from training with the first team and Man City are refusing to enter negotiations with any top English clubs over his signature.

Disgraceful way to treat him, Milner should be very wary.

I'm pretty sure Bellamy was somehow responsible for getting himself banned tbh. 

I doubt the last part of your post as well - since Given seems to moving to a top team.