Other clubs' transfers

Dave

So Arry has said he wants 4 specific players that will see us up there. He says it was 5 but obviously we have to scratch J.Cole of that list.

I'm guessing the players are...

1) Gallas

2) Fabiano or Amauri

3) Arda Turan

4) Lasanna Diarra

That's the 4 i think.

those will cost even just on the wage front so apart from keane whos at the front of the que to the door out of whl?

Guest kingdawson

Sevilla were asking OM for 18 million pounds for Fabiano, btw. Otherwise he would be there as he agreed a contract. He's not going anywhere cheaply.

Loic Remy to Marseille is offical now, btw. I believe Spurs were after him at one point as well, KD?

Yeh we was linked with him. Harry went to the France game last week to have a look at him but i don't think we was ever serious tbh. Do you rate Remy?

As for Fabiano, 18m for 1 29 year old is obviously a no go but i think they still owe us cash on the zokora deal so maybe something might come of it (prefer Forlan though).

Guest kingdawson

So Arry has said he wants 4 specific players that will see us up there. He says it was 5 but obviously we have to scratch J.Cole of that list.

1) Gallas

2) Fabiano or Amauri

3) Arda Turan

4) Lasanna Diarra

That's the 4 i think.

those will cost even just on the wage front so apart from keane whos at the front of the que to the door out of whl?

Loads will be shipped out imo.

Keane

Pav

Bentley

Jenas

Hutton

O'Hara

Gio 

All in danger imo.

hard to see buyers for bentley hutton and jenas tbh, might even have trouble shifting keane unless levy entertains a loan deal

Think the bottom 12 clubs in the Premiership would stap Spurs' hand off for Hutton and Jenas. Both are good players, but not of a quality for a team challenging for the CL.

Sevilla were asking OM for 18 million pounds for Fabiano, btw. Otherwise he would be there as he agreed a contract. He's not going anywhere cheaply.

Loic Remy to Marseille is offical now, btw. I believe Spurs were after him at one point as well, KD?

Yeh we was linked with him. Harry went to the France game last week to have a look at him but i don't think we was ever serious tbh. Do you rate Remy?

As for Fabiano, 18m for 1 29 year old is obviously a no go but i think they still owe us cash on the zokora deal so maybe something might come of it (prefer Forlan though).

I think Remy is a very good player, though I'm eager to see if h can cut it at a biger club like OM. He's been class for Nice. Quick, strong player with a nice bit of technical ability as well. I'd love it if we can pair him with Gignac.

Forlan would be an amazing signing for you, but I think him and Suarez will have highly inflated World Cup fees.

What's Pavlyuchenko done wrong, exactly?

He's a good goal scorer, but he does nothing else. He also blows hot and cold and tends to not work hard/be selfish. Good player, not good enough for where Spurs want to go.

Hmm. I'd be inclined to agree with the last bit if Spurs actually bought an absolutely top drawer striker.

I'm hugely envious, like. To have so many good players, and by and large they are good, surplus to requirements is a great position to be in. As Spurs usually do, they'll get plenty of money out of the outgoing business they do as well.

hard to see buyers for bentley hutton and jenas tbh, might even have trouble shifting keane unless levy entertains a loan deal

Think the bottom 12 clubs in the Premiership would stap Spurs' hand off for Hutton and Jenas. Both are good players, but not of a quality for a team challenging for the CL.

problem is the price, sunderland didnt sign hutton due to price spurs wanted and the figures being bandied about are 10m for jenas, bottom half sides may want them but how many can afford them

Guest kingdawson

I think we can shift all of them quite easily tbh.

Guest kingdawson

What's Pavlyuchenko done wrong, exactly?

2 away goals in 2 seasons of premiership football (both in the same game). He's weak, unreliable, gets shit scared of every single cb he comes up against (away from home). We basically can't rely on him away from home as he's non existent.

Kaka i don't rate Gio and i don't really think Harry does either. In a 4-5-1 ok but when we're playing 4-4-2 he's useless. I mean he contributes nothing except running around like a headless chicken.

1) Gallas

2) Fabiano or Amauri

3) Arda Turan

4) Lasanna Diarra

That's the 4 i think.

Keane

Pav

Bentley

Jenas

Hutton

O'Hara

Gio 

All in danger imo.

I think they've said Dos Santos will stay, and for good reason, he's been impressive all summer.

Guest Stephen927

Would make sense with Rafa there. Not convinced he's good enough still to play for a club looking to challenge for honours. Serie A is probably a slightly easier league though and he's a good player tactically to stick on the right wing and get him to mark the full back.

1) Gallas

2) Fabiano or Amauri

3) Arda Turan

4) Lasanna Diarra

That's the 4 i think.

Keane

Pav

Bentley

Jenas

Hutton

O'Hara

Gio 

All in danger imo.

I think they've said Dos Santos will stay, and for good reason, he's been impressive all summer.

Players always impress when they're looking to move on.  I'd be very surprised if GDS will still be at Spurs by the end of the window.  Italy would be my guess for his destination.