Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

This just in: Marca claims that Chelsea have offered €40m for Ramos.

Find it hard to believe, but Marca is usually correct when they make transfer claims regarding Madrid.

Well that must be to play centre back as they already have 3 rb's.

Guest kingdawson

Warren Barton reporting Keane to WHam and Parker to Tottenham on American tv. This show is becoming a weekly breaking news tradition.

Yes please.

This just in: Marca claims that Chelsea have offered €40m for Ramos.

Find it hard to believe, but Marca is usually correct when they make transfer claims regarding Madrid.

Aye but Ramos shits on them all and Ivanovic is better CB than RB. Can't see it happening regardless.

Well that must be to play centre back as they already have 3 rb's.

Guest Heneage

Diamanti being sold to Brescia apparently. I'd love to see us in for him, he's something we just don't have at the minute and the price is quoted as around £4m.

Diamanti being sold to Brescia apparently. I'd love to see us in for him, he's something we just don't have at the minute and the price is quoted as around £4m.

Would love Diamanti, especially at that price. Very talented, totally under-appreciated at Wham. Seems a decent bloke as well.

Guest sicko2ndbest

This

Very impressed with him last season, very Emre-esque but much stronger and quicker.

Aye, I reckon Diamanti would be a decent alternative to Ben Arfa.

Granted, ability wise Ben Arfa wins hands down but when you take into account his attitude problems perhaps looking elsewhere wouldn't be too bad an idea.

This

Very impressed with him last season, very Emre-esque but much stronger and quicker.

West Ham fan on 606 described him as a poor man's Di Canio and frustrating to watch.

If he can't cut it at West Ham - would you want him here?

This

West Ham fan on 606 described him as a poor man's Di Canio and frustrating to watch.

If he can't cut it at West Ham - would you want him here?

He did cut it at the WHU. He was one of their better players in the games I saw especially since he was played out of position out wide often.