Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Diamanti must have been on one of those silly West Ham contracts. The ones where they added a zero for comedy effect.

17k a week, according to the WH forum.

Yeah, just got to that, well that's a strange decision. Good squad player I'd have thought. If he wants to go back to Italy then fair enough, but at least get back close to what you paid.

If West Ham sell Cole as well they look truly f***ed.

i think they're f***ed anyway, realisticly i can't see them getting a point until october man u chelsea a trip to stoke and spurs being their next 4 games

Points up how much of a car crash relegation will be. Blackpool, Wigan and West Ham all looking good bets before you even look at anyone else.

Geremi joins Larissa on a free. That didn't go too well then.

Ankarngadünkatünk only took him on a 6 month contract then, clever .

Geremi joins Larissa on a free. That didn't go too well then.

Vassell was a failure as well. Between the culture shock and the stragely excessive expectations, I am not surprised by Vassell. Geremi is just finished, though. He should go play in MLS or something similar.

Gourcuff seems to have moved from Bordeaux to Lyon. Stunned that no foreign clubs were in for him. Fantastic player.

They have brought in Obinna. He's a completely different type of player, obviously, but I suppose he could be seen as a free replacement.

Obinna was quality in La Liga, would have loved if he stayed at Málaga.

Okay, "quality" maybe is pushing it but he was good for them.