Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Could be the afforementioned £15m Carlton Cole.

£15m?

FIFTEEN MILLION POUNDS...Carlton Cole.  :nope:

I know times have changed but back in my day £15m would buy you an Alan Shearer.

Or a Les Ferdinand, a David Ginola, a Keith Gillespie and a Phillipe Albert with change left over

Could be the afforementioned £15m Carlton Cole.

£15m?

FIFTEEN MILLION POUNDS...Carlton Cole.  :nope:

I know times have changed but back in my day £15m would buy you an Alan Shearer.

Or a Les Ferdinand, a David Ginola, a Keith Gillespie and a Phillipe Albert with change left over

Those were the days :snod:

Hasn't Mourinho previously announced his admiration for Jenas' ability? Could be considering a sneaky swap deal for Lass? If that happened I'd be straight to the shops to buy my new Jermaine Jenas Real Madrid Jersey.

He said himself it was bull and he wouldn't be interested in signing him, he said he thought he was a good player and put him in his fantasy football team that was all it was.

Very good player, i was very impressed by him at the World Cup.

Guest Heneage

Could cry at the fact we probably didn't even consider a bid. £1.7m in the queens money with 240k extra if they stay up.

Guest Heneage

If you're in a relegation fight like they will be, you need players like Diamanti who won't go hiding, not Benni McCarthy who was still struggling to lose weight.

If you're in a relegation fight like they will be, you need players like Diamanti who won't go hiding, not Benni McCarthy who was still struggling to lose weight.

Tbh, his allround game is poor. He doesn't track back and often flutters in and out of games, I wouldn't call him a fighter.

However he does have genuine ability on the ball and a cracking left peg, he'd have been a great squad player here.

Guest Heneage

Tbh, his allround game is poor. He doesn't track back and often flutters in and out of games, I wouldn't call him a fighter.

However he does have genuine ability on the ball and a cracking left peg, he'd have been a great squad player here.

It's not about fighting as in battling and working bac, it's someone who won't shy out of the game when it gets hard like Nolan last week, if anything it makes him better as he gets more fired up, I just think played in the hole by Carroll he could have worked so well picking off the flicks and 2nd balls.