Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Real Madrid may well win something this season (they are already in a cup final for starters) but I suspect it won't be thanks to him. He was a sad shadow of his former self the other day in La Coruña.

Personally I can't see who'd want to take him without a wage cut, don't forget he's one of the highest paid footballers in the world.

Real Madrid may well win something this season (they are already in a cup final for starters) but I suspect it won't be thanks to him. He was a sad shadow of his former self the other day in La Coruña.

Personally I can't see who'd want to take him without a wage cut, don't forget he's one of the highest paid footballers in the world.

Blackburn?  :laugh:

Milan did well to rob Madrid of fifty six million for him.

A bit like when we sold that crock to Liverpool for thirty five million.

Which crock? My mind's gone blank, don't forget Sheva to Chelsea.

Has big girly hair, likes to beat up women, goes to Boyzone concerts, etc.

Víctor Vázquez linked to Arsenal on a free, which is puzzling since he's not Arsenal level at all. Maybe they want to sign one of Cesc's BFFs to keep him there?

Used to be one of our greatest prospects but injuries have destroyed his progression.

Víctor Vázquez linked to Arsenal on a free, which is puzzling since he's not Arsenal level at all. Maybe they want to sign one of Cesc's BFFs to keep him there?

Used to be one of our greatest prospects but injuries have destroyed his progression.

Is he a piss weak attacking midfielder with decent one touch play per chance?

Is he a piss weak attacking midfielder with decent one touch play per chance?

He's exactly that.

http://www.goal.com/en/news/12/spain/2011/03/03/2377371/arsenal-chase-barcelonas-victor-vazquez-report

An un named club has put in a £25, 000,000 for Alexis Sanchez.

Chelsea apparently.

Liverpool.

For some reason i was thinking of a crock that Liverpool signed from AC

An un named club has put in a £25, 000,000 for Alexis Sanchez.

Chelsea apparently.

Liverpool.

For some reason i was thinking of a crock that Liverpool signed from AC

Aqualooni from Roma?

Sir Alex Ferguson is planning a £100m spending spree to rebuild Manchester United in the summer. Tottenham's Gareth Bale (£30m), Aston Villa's Ashley Young (£20m), Jordan Henderson of Sunderland (£15m), Everton's Jack Rodwell (£20m), Alex Oxdale-Chamberlain of Southampton (£10m) and Ajax goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg (£10m) are all on the shopping list.

Sir Alex Ferguson is planning a £100m spending spree to rebuild Manchester United in the summer. Tottenham's Gareth Bale (£30m), Aston Villa's Ashley Young (£20m), Jordan Henderson of Sunderland (£15m), Everton's Jack Rodwell (£20m), Alex Oxdale-Chamberlain of Southampton (£10m) and Ajax goalkeeper Maarten Stekelenburg (£10m) are all on the shopping list.

I wouldn't trust Alex Ferguson with £10m nevermind £100m at the moment. Hernandez and Valencia aside his transfers in the last 3 seasons have been appalling.

I wouldn't trust Alex Ferguson with £10m nevermind £100m at the moment. Hernandez and Valencia aside his transfers in the last 3 seasons have been appalling.

Smalling has looked good and Berba has just about justified his pricetag. I understand the sentiment though.