Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Jol I thought Bentley was signing for you bums yesterday?!

Why do you insist on embarrassing yourself this way?

Bentley will sign for Villa shortly.

Says the guy that constantly claimed that Kewell would sign for us.

This is a bit rich coming from you isn't it?  :lol:

You and your serial transfer window bunglers.

Why didn't Bentley sign yesterday? Capel? Eto'o? Dunne? Poulsen? Where are they?

Get real. You and your sorry non DM having club. Your pants.

Sorry can you tell me one time i said a player will sign for us or when i ever claimed to be itk? stop making things up please.

Weren't you the one on here posting some random info about Bentley's flight details via Manchester?

How weird was that? I mean that's just not your regular everyday itk nonsense! That is some next level unhealthy obsession stuff!

Oh you meant the post where i made it pefectly clear that David Bentleys mate over at GG posted that Bentley was in Manchester airport. You obsession with us is rather weird and pathetic tbh (in future i'd prefer you stick to the truth to back up your point rather then twist things or flat out lie).

You had a go at me before about spurs = You was labelled boring by numerous posters

you try and have a go at Jol for posting about O'hara's loan move to Fulham on a thread titled "OTHER CLUBS SUMMER TRANSFERS"

I mean ffs get a grip.

Guest kingdawson

Why didn't Bentley sign yesterday? Capel? Eto'o? Dunne? Poulsen? Where are they?

Sorry can you tell me one time i said a player will sign for us or when i ever claimed to be itk? stop making things up please.

Weren't you the one on here posting some random info about Bentley's flight details via Manchester?

How weird was that? I mean that's just not your regular everyday itk nonsense! That is some next level unhealthy obsession stuff!

Kingdawson is alreet. He doesn't do the ITK bollocks. That's all Martin Jol.

Trust me, he knows full well i dont do that. He just dosent have anything else to throw at me so he resorts to making things up or altering them.

I mean, the saddo was continuously going on about Kewell signing for us.

Oh you meant the post where i made it pefectly clear that David Bentleys mate over at GG posted that Bentley was in Manchester airport. You obsession with us is rather weird and pathetic tbh (in future i'd prefer you stick to the truth to back up your point rather then twist things or flat out lie).

I'm obsessed?

You are on a Newcastle message board posting David Bentley's flight plan which you allegedly got from Bentleys "mate" on another messageboard.

I'm not the one acting obsessive or weird here pal, I'm really not. If anyone needs to get a grip it isn't me.

Guest kingdawson

Bentleys best mate on GG has just said that Bentley's flown to Manchester from his holiday, "make of that what you will".

Guest kingdawson

Can't you read?

[/oxymoron]

Yes i can read perfectly well thanks. Dont really take people trying to alter what i said very well so i posted the exact quote.

Nothing more will be said about it on my part.

Use the PM function please, both of you.

Not necessary. It really wasn't that exciting anyway and I'm done with this thread for now. See if I can get some info on my boy Guthrie.

I'm out like Ledley Kings knees ... peace.

It's a fuking shame they don't drown retards at birth.

:whistle: :lol:

Only kidding mate. ;)

Oh granted. I'm about as retarded as your dad's decision not to wear a condom, but this lot take it to another level.

O0

:razz:

Guest elbee909

It's old people that they should kill at birth.

tbf if they did your username would probably be Toon's Edgar ... doesn't quite have the same ring to it though.

tbf if they did your username would probably be Toon's Edgar ... doesn't quite have the same ring to it though.

:lol:

Van der Vaart off to Real Madrid. And to think some people on here thought we had a chance with him..

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_3805951,00.html

Hamburg star Rafael van der Vaart insists there is no truth in the reports linking him to Real Madrid.

Spanish newspaper Marca claimed that Real were about to table a 20million euros (£16million) bid for the Holland ace, but van der Vaart says that the story has no substance.

The former Ajax man, who has been regularly linked with a move away from Hamburg, expects to stay in Germany for at least another year.

Speculation

"I have checked everything and there is nothing to it," Van der Vaart told the German press.

"I have the feeling that I'll be playing for Hamburg for another year.

"Yesterday it was Atletico, today it's Real. It'll probably keep going on like this."

HSV sport director Dietmar Beiersdorfer also confirmed that he had not been contacted by Spanish champions with regard to a deal for the Dutch international.

"They will certainly not get the player without getting in contact with us - and nobody has done that," noted Beiersdorfer.

Good call.

Thats not really funny. At all.

Take out retard and put in any other slur and you would be banned.

Fuk off you shit stirring sad act muppet.

Thats not really funny. At all.

Take out retard and put in any other slur and you would be banned.

Fuk off you s*** stirring sad act muppet.

Very mature.

I have a brother with learning disabilities and I took offense. No need to be a currant.

Van der Vaart off to Real Madrid. And to think some people on here thought we had a chance with him..

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11827_3805951,00.html

Hamburg star Rafael van der Vaart insists there is no truth in the reports linking him to Real Madrid.

Spanish newspaper Marca claimed that Real were about to table a 20million euros (£16million) bid for the Holland ace, but van der Vaart says that the story has no substance.

The former Ajax man, who has been regularly linked with a move away from Hamburg, expects to stay in Germany for at least another year.

Speculation

"I have checked everything and there is nothing to it," Van der Vaart told the German press.

"I have the feeling that I'll be playing for Hamburg for another year.

"Yesterday it was Atletico, today it's Real. It'll probably keep going on like this."

HSV sport director Dietmar Beiersdorfer also confirmed that he had not been contacted by Spanish champions with regard to a deal for the Dutch international.

"They will certainly not get the player without getting in contact with us - and nobody has done that," noted Beiersdorfer.

Good call.

Look mate, it's all over reputable Dutch media. We will see. No smoke without fire. Quotes from his agent: "Rafael wants to play in Spain next season. Several clubs are interested. We will discuss next week.`