Other clubs' transfers

Dave

ITK's reporting Arshavin agreed subject to medical

So, we've got Duff, same age, same size, left footed but Duff has premiership experience

On another note, it would be funny if these players they've been signing didn't adapt to the prem.  Class players can't always cut it here, Veron for example.  I would absolutley love it if they have a start like last year.

Rebrov?

ITK's reporting Arshavin agreed subject to medical

So, we've got Duff, same age, same size, left footed but Duff has premiership experience

On another note, it would be funny if these players they've been signing didn't adapt to the prem.  Class players can't always cut it here, Veron for example.  I would absolutley love it if they have a start like last year.

Rebrov?

Shevchenko as well,  these Former USSR players don't seem to enjoy the prem.  I can't think of any who have done well.

Mackems signing some good players. Chimbonda and Diouf (despite being wankers) are a good standard of footballer for them.

2.5m for Diouf is a bargain TBH.

Guest ObaStar

You know Chelsea signed a defender named Ivanovic in January for 9 Million pounds. I dont think he has played a game. Anyone know what the story is there?

Mackems signing some good players. Chimbonda and Diouf (despite being wankers) are a good standard of footballer for them.

Agreed both good players, but can you think of two players less likely to get along with Roy Keane?  That should make for an interesting dressing room.

Guest ObaStar

Agreed both good players, but can you think of two players less likely to get along with Roy Keane?  That should make for an interesting dressing room.

very true. should throw anelka, dabo, barton and bowyer in there and it would be perfect chemistry

I can see Roy Keane punching one fo them when they say something to him and ending up in the nick.

jesus christ.

the targets that us and spuds home in on is uncanny

Just a thought here but could the reason for Spurs and us having similar transfer targets be Jimenez. I mean wasn't Jimenez the one who negotiated bringing Ramos to Spurs so you'd presume from that he has some sort of link to the Tottenham heirarchy.

Would also imagine agents are touting a lot of similar names to us, Spurs, City and the like as all teams need players and have new managers in place.

i hope to God we sign some player soon, not because im worried, just to shut the Mackems up at work!!! All of a sudden they are pushing for the top 8 and we are going to be in a relegation battle!! Aghghghg! There's no arguing with them either, they really believe it!!  :rant:

Guest neesy111

i hope to God we sign some player soon, not because im worried, just to shut the Mackems up at work!!! All of a sudden they are pushing for the top 8 and we are going to be in a relegation battle!! Aghghghg! There's no arguing with them either, they really believe it!!  :rant:

tell them the game of football is about scoring goals, not to defend them!

sunderland 1/2 like 20 defenders, but no strikers who can score 10+ a season

while we have 3 who could score 20+

Guest kingdawson

If we sign both Bentley and Arshavin, then it definately looks like we'll play 1 up top next season, and also that we probably wont get a dm, unless it's a cheap option like Albelda.

Guest neesy111

Daniel Carvalho has signed for Internacional on loan

on loan, i would of had him here in a shot

Guest Heneage

Brazils Internacional? Wow, what a drop for the lad.

Sunderland fans are going crazy all because they have got 3 proven prem players in, 2 of the 3 were reserves at their club. They claim Vokes rejected us as did some Carlisle lad and ignore Coloccini. They are proving how stupid they are.