Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest elbee909

I remembered that some of you guys said that "oh Brede Hangeland is shite", "glad we didn't sign him" etc. Look at him now. Have been superb for Fulham. I bet a bid for him will come soon. It's speculated in the  newspapers that both Arsenal and Tottenham is after his service. Of course, just speculations, but I wouldn't be to suprised if it was something in this! But hey, Fulham would be daft if they'd sold him in january.

At least you've been proven right though eh? That's the main thing.

Do they have an NE5 postcode in Norway?

I remembered that some of you guys said that "oh Brede Hangeland is s****", "glad we didn't sign him" etc. Look at him now. Have been superb for Fulham. I bet a bid for him will come soon. It's speculated in the  newspapers that both Arsenal and Tottenham is after his service. Of course, just speculations, but I wouldn't be to suprised if it was something in this! But hey, Fulham would be daft if they'd sold him in january.

Give over man. Have you seen who else is in that defence? Schwarzer, Hughes, Paintsil & Konchesky. Doesn't turn them into great defenders just because they haven't conceded many. Not once have I watched him play and thought, "f*ck, wish we'd signed him", in the same way I don't think, "I wish we still had Hughes".

Guest NorwegianMag

I remembered that some of you guys said that "oh Brede Hangeland is s****", "glad we didn't sign him" etc. Look at him now. Have been superb for Fulham. I bet a bid for him will come soon. It's speculated in the  newspapers that both Arsenal and Tottenham is after his service. Of course, just speculations, but I wouldn't be to suprised if it was something in this! But hey, Fulham would be daft if they'd sold him in january.

Give over man. Have you seen who else is in that defence? Schwarzer, Hughes, Paintsil & Konchesky. Doesn't turn them into great defenders just because they haven't conceded many. Not once have I watched him play and thought, "f*ck, wish we'd signed him", in the same way I don't think, "I wish we still had Hughes".

Though Schwarzer was a goal keeper :p I haven't said that hughes, Paintsil and Konchesky are good players. My point was that people said that he was SHITE, something he's certainly isn't. My point wasn't to prove that we should have signed him, rather to prove that he is a good player.

To Duff11, foreign players need to adapt. Players like Vidic and Evra looked shite in the beginning.  Turned rather good eh?

Guest NorwegianMag

Where's the proof he's a good player? He's done nothing more than Hughes, Pantsil & Konchesky yet they're nowt special either.

Yes he have. He hasn't been voted for best player of month twice this season for nothing right? Was very good against Aston Villa and Liverpool. 

But fair enough,I  respect your opinion.

Guest NorwegianMag

"Are you Harry-Norway in disguise?"

My thought exactly :lol: :lol:

And your problem is? Looks like Norwegian isn't good liked on this forum. :p

Harry is a pain in the ass not Norway. BTW where is Harry?

Harry is a pain in the ass not Norway. BTW where is Harry?

hibernating

Fulhams Norwegian defender Brede Hangeland in Sky Sports team of the week.

Brede was connected to Toon last year,but no,he was not good enough!!!!!!!!!!we bought some bad defenders(Roz,Cacapa) instead.

Well,well we did it again,we didnt get him in Jan. but Fulham did and they have got 4 out of 6 points with Brede as a king in defense.

I am sure Brede is going to be a hit in PL and maybe we can go for him when he cost 8-9 mil pounds instead of 2,5 mill. as Fulham did.

Stupid,stupid bosses in Toon.When will they ever learn?

:clap:

Fulhams Norwegian defender Brede Hangeland in Sky Sports team of the week.

Brede was connected to Toon last year,but no,he was not good enough!!!!!!!!!!we bought some bad defenders(Roz,Cacapa) instead.

Well,well we did it again,we didnt get him in Jan. but Fulham did and they have got 4 out of 6 points with Brede as a king in defense.

I am sure Brede is going to be a hit in PL and maybe we can go for him when he cost 8-9 mil pounds instead of 2,5 mill. as Fulham did.

Stupid,stupid bosses in Toon.When will they ever learn?

:clap:

He just wants what best  for the toon

Guest NorwegianMag

Fuck off. I'm not Harry-norway.  Not a pain in the ass. Look like people got these stereotypes aye.

Anyway, who do you think City will sign in January?

Fuck off. I'm not Harry-norway.  Not a pain in the ass. Look like people got these stereotypes aye.

Anyway, who do you think City will sign in January?

http://i76.photobucket.com/albums/j19/Gormen/oldman.gif