Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Guest kingdawson

Palacios is not the player we need tbh. He's just a slight upgrade on Jenas (if that) minus the goals.

:lol:

I see you edited out your smiley. Was the other one a bit much?

I stand by my comment. Palacios is meant to be a box to box midfielder but he hasn't scored a goal since he's been in England (doubt he has much assists either). As i said before, i rate him as a player but he's not the sort of player we need imho.

The fact that he hasn't scored....doesn;t that tell you he's disciplined enough to sit tight and let better attacking players get about the business of scoring?

Yep, that's what Alan Smith never scoring told me as well.

:lol: Smith was a f***ing striker cum midfielder under Ferguson! If Palacios is a DM, then he's a f***ing DM. Simple :)

You honestly think Palacios is a dm?. You're very wrong but whatever.

Oh and Zokora also hasn't managed to score for us. Must be because he's a dm and he's doing all the defensive work, right?

Palacios is not the player we need tbh. He's just a slight upgrade on Jenas (if that) minus the goals.

I stand by my comment. Palacios is meant to be a box to box midfielder but he hasn't scored a goal since he's been in England (doubt he has much assists either). As i said before, i rate him as a player but he's not the sort of player we need imho.

The fact that he hasn't scored....doesn;t that tell you he's disciplined enough to sit tight and let better attacking players get about the business of scoring?

:lol: Smith was a f***ing striker cum midfielder under Ferguson! If Palacios is a DM, then he's a f***ing DM. Simple :)

Oh and Zokora also hasn't managed to score for us. Must be because he's a dm and he's doing all the defensive work, right?

No, it's because he's a shit player playing for a shit club. hth

No, it's because he's a shit player playing for a shit club. hth

Spurs ITK reckons they are swapping Bale for Boa Morte

Que??? :lol: are they really willing to take that much of a loss on Bale? Doubt there's any truth in that. Even Spurs aren't that thick (business wise)

Sounds like a Pleb Rednapp signing though.

Cant believe like you say they would let Bale go for that less, hell I would take him here.

Was a bit disappointed when Man City opened up the window signing bridge and going after the likes of bellamy/parker

This is more like it :lol: It may end up killing football, but fuck it, it's great entertainment right now.

Was a bit disappointed when Man City opened up the window signing bridge and going after the likes of bellamy/parker

This is more like it :lol: It may end up killing football, but f*** it, it's great entertainment right now.

Messi next.