Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Being said on one forum that Stephen Appiah is being offered 18 month contract with a 2 year further option.

Several ITK's have said he impressed in a behind closed doors friendly against Reading but none have said he'll be offered a contract.  All  are agreed that ability to play 3 matches in a week is highly debateable, always hobbling the following day with dodgy knee(s).

Are they all posting on GG from Davos?

Guest Heneage

Being said on one forum that Stephen Appiah is being offered 18 month contract with a 2 year further option.

Several ITK's have said he impressed in a behind closed doors friendly against Reading but none have said he'll be offered a contract.  All  are agreed that ability to play 3 matches in a week is highly debateable, always hobbling the following day with dodgy knee(s).

The reading game wasn't behind closed doors, was it?

ITK's don't know the same stuff!

Why don't you just crawl back into your hole slime ball.

I was told it was but it could always be wrong.  The Reading OS has commented on it but nothing from Spurs, it was 4-4 and ALnwick was in goal!!

"The Royals drew 4-4 with Tottenham Hotspur in a behind closed doors friendly on Wednesday afternoon............................"

http://www.readingfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10306~1536698,00.html

Why don't you just crawl back into your hole slime ball.

Jesus wept.

Guest kingdawson

If it's true about Appiah, then we'll have 7 centre midfielders. I'm pretty sure we'd let Huddlestone go out on loan and he may just be what you need (6 month loan with no option)?

If it's true about Appiah, then we'll have 7 centre midfielders. I'm pretty sure we'd let Huddlestone go out on loan and he may just be what you need (6 month loan with no option)?

I reckon you should swap him with one of our youth academy players. All ITK's are agreed that a 16 yr old lad goes by the name of Derek Llambast or summat or the other is the next Gaz Mabbutt :thup:

Guest kingdawson

I reckon you should swap him with one of our youth academy players. All ITK's are agreed that a 16 yr old lad goes by the name of Derek Llambast or summat or the other is the next Gaz Mabbutt :thup:

Thanks.

My mate who works at the hotel where new Hull players stay (mentioned this before they signed Manucho) has been talking to Jimmy Bullard tonight. He said the reason he left Fulham is because they're on a downward spiral.

If they're on a downward spiral, what the fuck are Hull on?! Shown his ambition really, plain and simple. Glad we didn't sign him.

Be fucking hilarious if Spurs bought Keane back for like £8m. Levy might aswell just go up to Rafa and do a big shit on his goatee.

Or he could just pass on the big poo that Peter Storrie did on him.

Guest kingdawson

Be f***ing hilarious if Spurs bought Keane back for like £8m. Levy might aswell just go up to Rafa and do a big s*** on his goatee.

mackems.gif

The prospect of that gimp returning to the lane =  :weep: :weep: :weep: :thdn: :thdn: :dave: :dave: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :weep:

Be f***ing hilarious if Spurs bought Keane back for like £8m. Levy might aswell just go up to Rafa and do a big s*** on his goatee.

mackems.gif

The prospect of that gimp returning to the lane =  :weep: :weep: :weep: :thdn: :thdn: :dave: :dave: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :weep:

I thought you said Robbie and Steed were your two best players last year at some stage?

Apologies if wrong, would have sworn that was the case though.

Guest kingdawson

I've ALWAYS maintained that i didn't/don't like Keane much as a player BUT he was indeed our 2nd best player last season (steed was 1st). His antics on the pitch were annoying and i didn't rate him as much as others did.

I've ALWAYS maintained that i didn't/don't like Keane much as a player BUT he was indeed our 2nd best player last season (steed was 1st). His antics on the pitch were annoying and i didn't rate him as much as others did.

Fair play. Is it just off field issues for you not wanting him back then? Better player (not necc goalscorer) than any of your other strikers imo, always come across as a bit of a tosser on the pitch though.