Other clubs' transfers

Dave

Pearson gone from Southamption :iamatwat:

Replaced by the man who took Helmond Sport to 7th in the Dutch 2nd division..................  ???

Rupert Lowe.  :kasper:

John Bostock (Crystal Palace youngster) signs for Spurs.

Did that one get passed the ITK's then?

no, at least one of them called it ages ago

Spurs say he's signed on the OS.  Palace say he hasn't on their OS!!

Guest Heneage

Anton Ferdinand put on the transfer list, can go for £5m.

Think Curbishley put the decimal point in the wrong place tbh.

Is he really that terrible? Rememeber when he was one of the countries brightest talents, just needs a steady club.

Is he really that terrible? Rememeber when he was one of the countries brightest talents, just needs a steady club.

I think he's too busy having a good time spending his money to remember how he gets his money to have a good time with.  Spurs have got 2 that hang out with him and have developed the same traits.

Nah, don't remember that because it's never been the case. He's shit.

Had a few decent games on the spin when West Ham were an unknown quantity and because of who his brother was the tabloids started going crazy linking him to Barca and all sorts of stupid stuff.

Gerrard sh*t-stirring to get Barry to join Liverpool. 

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3630182,00.html

I don't really care about the Scousers or the Villans one way or the other, but if Gerrard (or anyone else for that matter) tried to do that to one of our best players I would be fuming.  It has to be considered tapping up, surely?   But because one of the top 4 is doing it, it's fine...  :angry:

Guest Stephen927

Happens all the time in international squads, players from different teams become mates and talk about how class their teams are.

Barry has probably already talked with Gerrard about Liverpool.

Guest optimistic nit

don't think he was ever that tbh. had a good brother, thats it. never been that impressed with him.

Yeah, I'm positive you're right, but it's the brazen cheek of saying such a thing so publicly and in such strong terms that annoys me even from a neutrals POV in this case.  It's not just an off-the-cuff remark about how he'd like Barry to join, it's a long diatribe on the subject, and having the cheek to say that he's not disrespecting Villa by saying such things within his comments - he could hardly show less respect to Villa if he tried with those remarks!

Gerrard sh*t-stirring to get Barry to join Liverpool. 

http://www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3630182,00.html

I don't really care about the Scousers or the Villans one way or the other, but if Gerrard (or anyone else for that matter) tried to do that to one of our best players I would be fuming.  It has to be considered tapping up, surely?  But because one of the top 4 is doing it, it's fine...  :angry:

Should be disciplinary measures for players tapping up other players the same way clubs can be punished for it.

Though I don't mind one bit LFC showing that they've got about as much class as Las Vegas.

Yeah, I'm positive you're right, but it's the brazen cheek of saying such a thing so publicly and in such strong terms that annoys me even from a neutrals POV in this case.  It's not just an off-the-cuff remark about how he'd like Barry to join, it's a long diatribe on the subject, and having the cheek to say that he's not disrespecting Villa by saying such things within his comments - he could hardly show less respect to Villa if he tried with those remarks!

Gerrard is a fucking cunt full stop.

I hate few people in football as much as I hate that peanut headed cocksucker.

Victor Moses is where its at.

He is a cheating little t***, Warnock's been teaching him that. Otherwise he's a great player.

Saw him 5 or 6 times this season..looked awfull to me honestly.

Ripped us to pieces, although really that wasn't difficult second half of the season.